Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Win a chance to shred GNAR in AZ in 2013

1K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  SHIVER ME TIMBERS 
#1 ·
Gnar Gnar Tours is giving away an all expenses paid trip to Phoenix, AZ this 2013! It includes 4 days of shuttles, bike rental, goods from Kali, 5.10, Giant and Betterride.net and more!!!

It features the Weekend Warrior Getaway package...Get out of the cold and shred!!!!

All you need to do is click the contest link below, like Gnar Gnar Tours on Facebook and share with your friends to get extra entry's. Winner will be selected on New Years Day at Noon!!! Get sum!

2013 Getaway Giveaway - GnarGnar Tours

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
SMT...it's all about the branding. That's like saying Freeride is overused when you're just riding your mountain bike down a hill. We're just trying to put the fun back in mountain biking and if using the word "Gnar" is the way to do it...then so be it. Hopefully you entered and will win and see how much fun we're having shredding GNAR in sunny Phoenix, AZ!!! :cornut:

GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR GNAR!!!!!!!!

#12 ·
Please understand....I am not trying to dish you guys...but the overuse of the word gnar just seems like a kid learning a new word...

again I wish you guys the best the best...but if I was looking at Company personally I would think twice about using you guys....just seems hockie...Jim Brown said it best...act like you been there before

#10 ·
Nothing lame about gnar gnar tours....I use them for shuttling and have been on out of state trips with them. They are all about the fun, a high class operation, you should be jealous I have access to this in my own backyard. If I win, I will donate my trip to you Shiver.

#11 ·
I am not trying to dish them...but the overuse of gnar just seems like a kid learning a new word...I have always wanted to ride South Mountain....probably be out there riding during a weekend when NASCAR is there.

again I wish them the best...but if I was looking at Company personally I would think twice about using them

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.