Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Wicked Racin'/Mark Reynold Team for SOC 2009

855 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  NorKal 
#1 · (Edited)
Wicked Racin'/Mark Reynolds Team for SOC 2009

Any folks want to put together a Wicked Racin' team to race at the Sea Otter this year in memory of Mark Reynolds who died at the Sea Otter last year? I checked with his wife, and she is cool with it. I'm gauging interest at this point, not sure if we're gonna do it.

Alternatively, I'm looking at ordering up some armbands that folks can wear that want to remember Mark.

Post or PM me if interested and what your preferences are.

Thanks.

#3 ·
Swell Guy said:
Any folks want to put together a Wicked Racin' team to race at the Sea Otter this year in memory of Mark Reynolds who died at the Sea Otter last year? I checked with his wife, and she is cool with it. I'm gauging interest at this point, not sure if we're gonna do it.

Alternatively, I'm looking at ordering up some armbands that folks can wear that want to remember Mark.

Post or PM me if interested and what your preferences are.

Thanks.
For those that want to participate, here are a couple press releases:
http://www.seaotterclassic.com/index.cfm/hot_news_182.htm

#5 ·
Hey Jason,

jfritzbiking said:
Thank you for the info and thinking of Mark and his family. Mark was a great guy! I've never been to Sea Otter but would like to watch and check it out wearing his memorial shirt.

Here's a video of the time we spent with him mountain biking.
http://www.pinkbike.com/video/48773/

Jason[/QUOT

Thank's for sharing that video. It was good to see home turf and Mark on his bike.
God Rest his Soul. All we can do now is to never forget him. I was at Jim{owner
of Jet Light's} Funeral. I knew him from day one of his Company.I did not know Mark,
but was there at Sea Otter and knew of his company. Never loose that Video Jason.

It so hard to see soo many people over the years die. For me in the biking world, my
first heart felt loss was "EarthQuake Jake" Watson. I'll never forget any of them,and I'll
alway's post when other's dont either. Peace.

MTK

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.