• 12-27-2012
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim F. View Post
    That's my mom you perv! The others are Bob's Ex GFs/sisters.:p

I only had 2 in the group photo...but did nail your "mom"
  • 12-28-2012
    2FUELS
    29er's are easier to push up chunky climbs and walk down steep sections though...
  • 12-28-2012
    Optimus
    Just went out and measured my wheels. That's all I've got is 29ers. Sh!t.
  • 12-28-2012
    man w/ one hand
    Quote:

Originally Posted by eatdrinkride View Post
    It's because smart, well educated people ride them and those people are inherently uptight.

Ahhh....the "rodies of the dirt".

We call'em "off-rodies", all implicationz apply. :p
  • 12-28-2012
    Thelonerider
    Why are 29er guys .....?

Well, if I had to guess it's that they are attempting to convert everyone. Think jejova's witnesses, or Martin Luther with his reformation. Anyone with an idea they wann apropogate is going to be a bit overbearing because they are trying to force it into the current scheme of things.

Frankly I wonder if 27.5 is the next Big Thing?

RE: 29ers: Never had a 29er before. Recently got one to use for around town, just cruise around. Everyone told me don't take it on a trail they suck, less maneuverable, etc. Well I took it into the woods and it was ok. But of course I do not ride hard core. And I still have my 26ers.

Now hard core would be a bmx bike on singletrack.... talk about wheel size...
  • 12-28-2012
    Trail Ninja
    2 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Thelonerider View Post

Now hard core would be a bmx bike on singletrack.... talk about wheel size...

There you go. Hard core. BMX, 24", 26" 27.5" & 29", rigid, FS & hardtail, all riding the same singletrack every week. Absolutely NO attitude.:thumbsup:

Attachment 748768

OK, maybe a little attitude.

Attachment 748771
  • 12-29-2012
    MOJO K
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Trail Ninja View Post
    There you go. Hard core. BMX, 24", 26" 27.5" & 29", rigid, FS & hardtail, all riding the same singletrack every week. Absolutely NO attitude.:thumbsup:

Attachment 748768

OK, maybe a little attitude.

Attachment 748771

I didn't think you came down here to the DH/FR, Ninja,...a respectable guy like you?!:cool: