Paul looking at Zachs ass

White Brothers Groove 180, 200, Race

ok so i hear these are great forks but does anyone actually have any first hand experiences....good or bad... for me. im very interested in these
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    BFLO

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    the 200 is the one i had it was the best dh fork i ever road wish i had not sold it with my dh bike

mtbr member
    Jul 2006

white brothers

are the most under appreciated company I can think of. They make great forks which they stand behind. I had a DH-3 for 3 years of solid abuse and had no issues with it. I did ship the fork back for yearily tune-ups but never because the for was not working. If I was buying a dh fork this year it would be the groove 200. It is one sweet for which is built to last.

mtbr member
    I've had my wb for 3 year's and love it. tried a 888 and never could find a happy medium with it and gave it back to my friend who I was going to buy it from.

intense5
    how long was the turn around sending your fork into wb. I'm going to tear down my bike for a fresh paint job soon that would be the best time for me to send in my fork. thanks

mtbr member

Smile White Brothers service is great.

a day or two turn around for every service I had. I also see their stuff just lasts longer. my stactions were as smooth as when I first bough them it might be because I had it serviced regualy but I have seen other forks wear out.

General Rabble-Rouser
    I'm glad to see a thread popping up about White Bros, there's so little spoken about them, I knew they make quality products, but like Intense5 said, --under appreciated --
    I've recently picked up a FR 1.5 and am really impressed so far. Very no-frills 6" 5lb DC fork.

After reading so many different posts about this fork clunking, or repairing that fork took THIS long, I'm feeling lucky to have gotten a White Bros

so you like it?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    BFLO

mtbr member
    what do one of those coast now a days? and were to buy?

not sure... go to their website... you ahve to google search t because theres another white brothers that does mx parts... but i think like 1200 for the groove 200
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    BFLO

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintballeerXC
    what do one of those coast now a days? and were to buy?
    here you go www.whitebrotherscycling.com/

General Rabble-Rouser

... and if we just ...

Quote Originally Posted by BFloFoxRider.
    so you like it?

Me? Why yes...Yes I do.

I can't testify for any major hits. I've just been able to get out in the earliest of spring, but so far I am pretty happy, it pedals & climbs great for no special dampening or platforms, hops, and takes small hits well.

I'll gladly look for more WB and also MRP in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Karupshun
    Me? Why yes...Yes I do.

I can't testify for any major hits. I've just been able to get out in the earliest of spring, but so far I am pretty happy, it pedals & climbs great for no special dampening or platforms, hops, and takes small hits well.

I'll gladly look for more WB and also MRP in the future

do you know how it compares to the Fox 40?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    BFLO

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    i think 4 me the biggest bif is in the cornners the 200 just is so solid at holding the line i think that has to do with all the bushing overlap it has 8.5 in. at top out plus the air ass. gives you so much adj. and the piggy back is so nice on big hits

mtbr member
    Sep 2005

it just works...

General Rabble-Rouser
    Quote Originally Posted by BFloFoxRider.
    do you know how it compares to the Fox 40?
    No, there's not a lot of people with 40's around my neck of the woods. Comparing my FR 1.5 to a 40 isn't really a fair comparison, like comparing a dj3 to a Totem.
    The Fox 40 really is more of fork that requires a lot of mechanical attention. there's more than a few threads out there unhappy with the internals
    for a novice daily rider, who just wants to ride; I'd go with the FR if given a choice. It's low maintenance and easy to tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Condor[ger]

it just works...

dude im loving the elephant =]
    And thats the 180?
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]
    BFLO

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    the coast on the dh 200 is 1375 retail 180 is about 200 less they also have the groove race its reported to be just over 5 lbs at 7in of travel not sure of price though

Spanish Marathon Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Condor[ger]

it just works...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I love inverted forks!!!!
    "Win gives you glory, continue to your last breath gives yo pride, surrender is not an option"
    "Like a beast freed from its chains, I pedal like If I had to scape from hell. As sweat falls from my face, my phantoms, my fears, are left behind until they are points at the horizon."