Pedicab hustla
    Feb 2006

Wheels azonic outlaw,atom lab trailpimp???

Which one's better.for a spec. P1?

ride hard take risks
    Quote Originally Posted by samo
    Which one's better.for a spec. P1?
    Atom Lab TrailPimp, hand built over machine built

Pedicab hustla
    Feb 2006
    Word,sounds way better.

Schmeow Productions
    Quote Originally Posted by samo
    Word,sounds way better.
    fosho.

Glad to Be Alive
    you know what I am going to say.......Azonic Outlaws
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Can't get right...

Outlaws

For the money u cant beat em!!!!! Just take em to the shop to get tensioned correctly as soon as they come out of the UPS truck and u should be good for a while. I beat the hell outa mine and i weigh 220ish on a good day.And of course they r on my AZONIC Steelhead w/ my AZONIC bars and my AZONIC seat. So im not biased at all if ur curious. Especially when i ride my AZONIC Eliminator(soon to be replaced by 06 Demo 8).
    I watch the O.C. cause it makes me happy...

[SIZE=2]If misery was money i'd be the richest man on the planet.[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    outlaws.. dirt cheap and bomb proof.. ive come up short a few times, busted a spoke, and this is on a used rear wheel.. still in damn good shape and has held its tension quite well

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by dannymonky
    Especially when i ride my AZONIC Eliminator(soon to be replaced by 06 Demo 8).
    \\shine that get a Azonic Recoil......100 times better than the Eliminator...i wouldn't let my friends ride an Elinator
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

USB Rep'n
    For the money u cant beat em!!!!! Just take em to the shop to get tensioned correctly as soon as they come out of the UPS truck and u should be good for a while. .
    dude, no offense BUT...most shops I know or have heard of aren't gonna be super stoked when you buy wheels online then immeditaely bring them in so they can do labor on them. Do what you will, but I don't think this is particularly solid advice. For the extra $30-40 you'd pay for Outlaws in the shop (these wheels aren't usually marked up much for some reason), Id buy from the LBS and ask that they check em over before you pick them up.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

pin it to win it
    Nov 2005
    atom lab have them on my p1 got for cheap used. still holden up. cased a 10ft dub with front wheel nothin wrong.

Can't get right...
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    dude, no offense BUT...most shops I know or have heard of aren't gonna be super stoked when you buy wheels online then immeditaely bring them in so they can do labor on them. Do what you will, but I don't think this is particularly solid advice. For the extra $30-40 you'd pay for Outlaws in the shop (these wheels aren't usually marked up much for some reason), Id buy from the LBS and ask that they check em over before you pick them up.
    I suppose u are right. I kinda have a hookup at the shop so it cost me a six pack. Most shops will take money from customers regardless of where u purchased the stuff. Unfortunately the shops near are geared more towards service and repairs then keeping stuff in stock that will never sell. Still great wheels w/ the extra money spent.
    I watch the O.C. cause it makes me happy...

[SIZE=2]If misery was money i'd be the richest man on the planet.[/SIZE]

USB Rep'n
    I suppose u are right. I kinda have a hookup at the shop so it cost me a six pack. Most shops will take money from customers regardless of where u purchased the stuff. Unfortunately the shops near are geared more towards service and repairs then keeping stuff in stock that will never sell. Still great wheels w/ the extra money spent.
    yup on the wheels. you're lucky to have the hookup there. treating those guys right goes a long way. I have a non traditional shop hookup here but it does require me to do my own labor (which is good to know anyway and has helped keep my bikes running great through the years). anyway, the local shops will treat you well as long as you are buying product from them. I should say ordering product since they rarely stock anything a serious mtb'er would need/want. That said, I think they are off base getting upset that people order elsewhere since part of the added cost of an LBS is knowing you can stop in an get what you need. Take the convenience away and then its just service. Do your own wrenching and guess what, no shop really needed.

Okay, I have no frekin clue where I am going with this other than to say, if ya got the hookup, use it and get some Outlaws. You were the one asking right? Back to my planet now. Later.
    though hope is frail, it must prevail - Taj Weekes

betam eh-wud-eh-HA-lehu y
    eh-nay Ityopia!

ouch
    Quote Originally Posted by namaSSte
    yup on the wheels. you're lucky to have the hookup there. treating those guys right goes a long way. I have a non traditional shop hookup here but it does require me to do my own labor (which is good to know anyway and has helped keep my bikes running great through the years). anyway, the local shops will treat you well as long as you are buying product from them. I should say ordering product since they rarely stock anything a serious mtb'er would need/want. That said, I think they are off base getting upset that people order elsewhere since part of the added cost of an LBS is knowing you can stop in an get what you need. Take the convenience away and then its just service. Do your own wrenching and guess what, no shop really needed.

Okay, I have no frekin clue where I am going with this other than to say, if ya got the hookup, use it and get some Outlaws. You were the one asking right? Back to my planet now. Later.
    It's very good advice for those that don't understand the relationship between LBSs and Online shops...or the lack thereof. There are plenty of people out there in the dark about the issue.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Get some outlaws their alot cheaper than trail pimps and the hubs are nice and smooth. Only only thing that I was'nt that impressed with is how true my set was when I got it, but thats easy to fix. O yea if it matters the set is listed at around 2550 grams on bicyclenut.com. so far this is the only place I know of that has the weight listed for these wheels.
    Last edited by iloveclimbinghills; 02-02-2006 at 02:18 PM.