mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Truvativ Hussefelt 1.1 Crankset 2006 Problem Help

bought a Truvativ Hussefelt 1.1 Crank set 2006 and using a Truvativ Gigapipe Team DH Bottom Bracket

I tighten it on the manufactured the spindle bolt @ the recommended specs after bouncing around in front of my hose I notice that my right crank arm were the chain ring is. Were loose and I tried to re tighten it again and it was still loose. what do you guys thinks is wrong on my crank this is a brand new set and just put it last night and even how hard I torque them it still have a play on the crank bolt spindle. Could this be a manufactured defect?

I never seen any problem like this before feels like my bottom bracket spindle is too small for my right crank arm. They wobble even how tight I torque the M12 bolt But my left crank is very intact and solid no movement just the right arm

Please help suggestions..

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by GravityD
    bought a Truvativ Hussefelt 1.1 Crank set 2006 and using a Truvativ Gigapipe Team DH Bottom Bracket

I tighten it on the manufactured the spindle bolt @ the recommended specs after bouncing around in front of my hose I notice that my right crank arm were the chain ring is. Were loose and I tried to re tighten it again and it was still loose. what do you guys thinks is wrong on my crank this is a brand new set and just put it last night and even how hard I torque them it still have a play on the crank bolt spindle. Could this be a manufactured defect?

I never seen any problem like this before feels like my bottom bracket spindle is too small for my right crank arm. They wobble even how tight I torque the M12 bolt But my left crank is very intact and solid no movement just the right arm

Please help suggestions..
    Did you use too many spacers on the bottom bracket? If you tighten the right arm first is the left arm then loose?