The Other Dude

Team Chainsmoke Under 21 Team Starting

Looking to see what kind of interest there would be for the younger members of the forum to create a Under 21 team. The Team support and atmosphere is great, discounts are nice, and we want to help support some younger riders that are totally stoked about DH. You do not have to be the fastest rider, just someone who is stoked about DH, and will bring a good image to the sport and our sponsors. Our current sponsors are listed, and we have a few more ready to go for the 2010 season including a new Tire sponsor, and also a possible frame/bike sponsor.

If you are from the East coast, and you can attend some of the races at Snowshoe, check this out, we are looking to get the started for the 2010 season, but if the demand is great enough, we may be able to help you out this year. Check out this thread:

http://www.chainsmoke.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4037
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

The Other Dude
    We are cutting off the applications Friday, October 9th, and we will me making the decision this Sunday, and hope to have the 2010 Team announced by the middle of next week, good luck to all that applied, and its not too late to throw you application in for the U21 or Adult team. We are going to have to make some tough decisions this weekend!

Please visit http://chainsmokeracing.net/index.php?topic=234.0

or just visit www.chainsmokeracing.com to check out our site and see what we are all about.
    Sponsors: Specialized, Honey Stinger, The Hive, Twenty6, 661, Elka Suspension, www.Chainsmokeracing.net

my fun has a hurting
    i was wondering what happened to the chainsmoke site. one day i opened my bookmarks and it was just a big "account suspended" message instead of the site.

The Other Dude
    Yup, we went to a new site, it seems the the guy that owned the site we previously had decided to sell it, but i guess the sale fell through, so we pulled together and put up a new one. Enjoy!

Glad to Be Alive
    I have fake ID that says I am 19....does that help???

ol' man Shiver
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

The Other Dude
    Thanks for all the applications! We will be making our decisions this sunday and should have the final roster posted up early next week. Here is a preview of our new 2010 Jeresys:
    Attached Images Attached Images

The Other Dude
    Thank you to all that applied! Check here to see if you made the roster for 2010, and make sure to sign up for the forum:

http://chainsmokeracing.net/index.php?topic=360.new#new

For The Win
    I'm on that list, and very happy about it. Thank you so much for this chance!!
    Slow is cool too, right?

mtbr member
    How did I miss this
    Good luck for 2010 anyway

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by jut8
    Thank you to all that applied! Check here to see if you made the roster for 2010, and make sure to sign up for the forum:

http://chainsmokeracing.net/index.php?topic=360.new#new
    that ain't right...I didn't make it....I am calling "age discrimination"... My California lawyer is going to Love this one

Congrats to the people that made it
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days