mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Tag Wheels WTF!!!

I've been trying to get in contact with Mike for over a month now. Emails are not returned, calls go straight to answering machine. Does anyone have any info? Mike, if you're out there CALL ME, the season has begun and my wheels are toasted. HELP!

Capricious youth...
    Good luck, man. I don't know if they're going to be around much longer. I thought I heard something along of the lines of they might be headed out of business (please correct me if I'm wrong).

The wheels were a great idea, but just too heavy for 90% of the interested parties.
    Meh.

Geek
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettym1k3
    Good luck, man. I don't know if they're going to be around much longer. I thought I heard something along of the lines of they might be headed out of business (please correct me if I'm wrong).

The wheels were a great idea, but just too heavy for 90% of the interested parties.
    No way they are going to change the world. I love the videos on their web site. Now that is some real well thought out destructive testing. Yeah I see the point that they are trying to make, but as a person who does destructive testing I have to say that the testing only showed that a wheel that is twice as heavy and made out of different materials was a better product. Well if I made an airplane twice as heavy yes the structure would be stronger, but would it ever fly?
    Balls to the wall until you see god. Turn Left!

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    agreed-- but this guy has been MIA for 2 months+. I might start a search party.

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    i read another thread, on ridemonkey i think, with a similar plight

imo, move on

do you really want to support someone with a working relationship like this with your business anyways?

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Join the club. We've had a bunch of customers that wanted some TAG Wheels and after 100 e-mails, faxes and phone call-----nothing. We gave up.