Locs on Spokez

No good STOLEN: black Morewood Ndiza !!!! EFFFFFF

Yo dudes

Bike got stolen off my doorstep yesterday morning... TIMBER RIDGE at BAYSHORES, Whistler

Only one of its kind... black frame with gold stickers

King hubs and headset
    Po1nt stem and V1 bar
    Juicy Ultimates and XTR crankset
    red Chris King Singlespeed hub with custom 4 speed cassette
    Fox 36 with blue TALAS stickers and Float cartridge lowered to 80mm
    Shock was flipped around since pic below was taken

If you find them, tackle the **** out of whoever is riding it and beat their face in
    Then please let me know.

Cheers
    Ground Steeze. @iggzdaloc

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    My condolences. You are living my biggest fear.
    2009 Giant Glory DH

mtbr member
    What gets me is how they get snagged in Whistler as often as they do including Pros bikes never to be seen again... Theres a ton of custom and prototype stuff that one or 2 of us would recognize...
    Im not there but scour the internet a bit Ill keep an eye and ear open... Sorry to hear that, its getting ridiculous... Good news is if you have home owners ins. Mines backed and receipted with my Ins. Co. doesnt mean its not LOCKED and latched inside as well..
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

Now with More Wood
    To the FVCKING bike thief:

Thank you for shopping with Instant Karma Rewards(tm). The endo to face plant Special Karma Combo(tm) you just ordered will be delivered to you shortly. We hope it will provide you with full satisfaction, should that not be the case we will be happy to exchange it for any one of our other Combo Rewards(tm), such as the ever popular pedal-slip to nut-cracker, or the old classic best seller slow drop to lawn dart (also known as a slopdart).

Wishing you Many Happy Rides(tm)!

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    I hope the person breaks both of their arms and legs while riding it, Good luck Iggz

NOT Team Sanchez
    Bummer man, the feeling of intense violation is the worst part
    I like bikes.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I'm sorry but it's probably down in the city by now. Some junkie's riding it down E. Hastings right now.

That's the only thing I hate about Whistler.

You would be better off looking in North Van then around town.
    I'm going to rob banks til I retire or get caught. Either way I'm set for life

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    So lame.

I remember getting some **** for carrying a lock with me, but then all my friends wanted their bikes locked up with mine after they heard the stories...
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

mtbr member
    Wow that's shitty, hopefully it will show up in one of the warehouse raids the police do once in a while.

Locs on Spokez
    Fyck Hastings Street

That Sh*t Is F*cked
    Ground Steeze. @iggzdaloc

mtbr member
    May 2010
    Make sure you post this all over Pinkbike and NSMB. Keeping my eyes peeled down here in Vancouver.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    sorry to hear this dude...... it's a **** feeling when you have anything nicked, specially something that you really like such as a bike that you spent so much time money and effort on building.
    i hope the thieving bastards burn in hell. i hate thieves they are the lowest of the low. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. sorry rant over......
    when i was in whistler last september, i remember reading in the free paper(think it's called the pique) that bike crime had gone up significantly that year on the previouse years figures. thieves had been targeting expensive bikes and motorbikes to. in one case they even broke into someones secure underground parking and cropped the lock to steel his motorbike.
    coming from the uk though i am actually very surprised that there isnt more bike crime in a resort like whistler. the amount of expensive bikes arround and most left unlocked in the village would be a thieves ultimate wet dream.
    over here in the uk bike crime is at a record high. only a few weeks ago at a down hil event in wales 40 grads worth of bikes got stolen from peoples tents, and in the same weekend orange bikes in huddersfield got broken into and a load of orange bikes and some computers were taken.