mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Spam: King ISOdisc 36h DX32 24" rear wheel w/ tire

I know posting stuff for sale on the retro/ vintage forum is allowed as long as you've already bought an ad in the classifieds, but don't know if it's allowed here. If not, then go ahead and delete this message. (I've never posted on this board before.)
    Anyways, I have a rear wheel for sale, along with a slalom/ trials/ street frame for said 24" rear wheel and which has 15.5" chainstays. Nice, tight little machine. Wheel and frame can be bought separately.
    Search under framesets with the keyword "Teesdale".
    undefined Absolutely must have: Black Machine Tech Zeroflex brake levers (the ones with the rotating leverage adjuster)

Chillin the Most
    Quote Originally Posted by uphiller
    I know posting stuff for sale on the retro/ vintage forum is allowed as long as you've already bought an ad in the classifieds, but don't know if it's allowed here.
    As I was so sadly informed, the same rule applies to this forum as well. S*cks, but thems the rules.

Former Noob Herder
    well from now on i WILL delete if theres not a direct link to the ad...cause i dont want to have to search the damn classifieds to make sure the legit spam is legit.

i hate this rule too....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    well from now on i WILL delete if theres not a direct link to the ad...cause i dont want to have to search the damn classifieds to make sure the legit spam is legit.

i hate this rule too....
    Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to piss anybody off. I was just judging from the retro board, which is the only one I regularly visit and which generally has one or two ads on it. Won't do it again. Anyways, I wanted to post the link, but it kept not working.
    undefined Absolutely must have: Black Machine Tech Zeroflex brake levers (the ones with the rotating leverage adjuster)