TNC
    noMAD man

SMT/TNC new racing jersey.

All this recent talk about poseur racing jerseys, body armor in or out, racing team logos, etc., etc., etc., blah, blah, blah! SMT and I have decided to start our own racing team where we will wear nothing but these t-shirts...well, OK, we'll have some riding shorts on too.

The team rules will consist of drinking tequila all night long, and at dawn we will hit trail. With a full load of tequila under our belts...uh, waistbands...we won't need no stinkin' body armor, jerseys, or maybe even helmets. Heck, I might even ride a rigid bike! As the new team logo suggests, "Tequila tonight...tomorrow we ride!".

I'm heading out for 3 days of riding and camping in the rocky, tequila infested hills of west Texas. Y'all have fun...ya hear!

And Bob...it still ain't my birthday!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by TNC
    All this recent talk about poseur racing jerseys, body armor in or out, racing team logos, etc., etc., etc., blah, blah, blah! SMT and I have decided to start our own racing team where we will wear nothing but these t-shirts...well, OK, we'll have some riding shorts on too.

The team rules will consist of drinking tequila all night long, and at dawn we will hit trail. With a full load of tequila under our belts...uh, waistbands...we won't need no stinkin' body armor, jerseys, or maybe even helmets. Heck, I might even ride a rigid bike! As the new team logo suggests, "Tequila tonight...tomorrow we ride!".

I'm heading out for 3 days of riding and camping in the rocky, tequila infested hills of west Texas. Y'all have fun...ya hear!

est 1981 nah....it should be 1891

est 1981.......doesn't work..maybe 1891
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by TNC

when you are old time flys so fast it seams every day is your birthday
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    est 1981 nah....it should be 1891

est 1981.......doesn't work..maybe 1891
    the ADD is in full effect,,,,,