mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Slope Sistair(Womens freeride comp)

hey, i'm new to this- hope i'm doin this right- just wondering if anyone made it to slope sistair the womens freeride comp this last weekend at hemlock, I was invited but couldn't make it

abolisher of A$$holes
    you must be the infamous Brittany...nice progression over the last few years...been keeping up on you with the pinkbike girls photos...How do you like the 36 you won?? For all you boys that are crazy for the girl ridaz...Brittany's the chicka that won the Fox 36 contest...and she can hit drops...and ladders and gaps...not to mention eye candy for ya...

as for the sistair contest...not many girls on here that post...and not sure how many of them would have been able to ride the course...You making it to the Zion Freeride Fest??

and if you're not Brit...welcome anyways...

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    No I wasn't invited. My name is spelt like a girl...but really I am a guy. Sooo in short I'd say you are doing it right and figured I would throw my useless post on here anyways.
    Bart with $10,000 we'd be millionares. We could buy all sorts of valuable things...like love.

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    was not able to go... damn you are hot!

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    a couple girls (local vancouverites) i know competed in the event & did well (marcie - 1st & kara - 4th). sounded pretty cool, though the venue wasn't the best choice (not great ammenities or turnout). its a very cool & progressive move for someone to put the event on; hopefully we'll see something like it in conjuction with a major event (ie, crankworks) at a decent venue - these girls could definately use more exposure & recognition.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 9point5
    damn you are hot!
    Yeah I know, but thanks anyway.
    Bart with $10,000 we'd be millionares. We could buy all sorts of valuable things...like love.