Will Corder Ecrins Lodge
    Apr 2010

Shuttle uplift from Allemont to Alpe d'Huez

Does anyone have information on the shuttle uplift service from Allemont to Alpe d'Huez. Just putting together a mountain bike itinerary for some of my clients and might be handy to be able to incorporate parts of the Mega Avalanche course. We have tended to ferry guests back up to the lift system ourselves, but might be simpler to use this service. Would be good to know what dates it runs, how much is costs and at what times of the day they run. Thanks

mtbr member
    Can't speak for the rest of the year, but certainly around the time of the Mega, there's a coach with a trailer for the bikes that runs from Allemont up to Oz Station on a timetable. (once an hour or so). Once you're at Oz Station you can get the telecabine either to the start of the qualifier or over to AdH itself.

(I would imagine the coach is a year round thing, as they'll use it for wintersports too. Don't know about the trailer bit though)

Will Corder Ecrins Lodge
    Apr 2010
    Many thanks. On further research, for any one interested, I have found a number for information +33476807801. The bus run every hour from the swimming pool in Allemont to Oz Station. Still not sure what dates this service starts and finishes, but hopefully all summer season.