mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Sam Blenkinsop section, 3 Minute Gaps.

I know the song is called Trail Ripper, by a dude named Seb Taylor. (If you haven't used this site before, it is your friend. bikemoviemusic.com - Soundtrack Tracklistings for Mountain Bike Movies ) Anyways I really want to download that song but can't find it ANYWHERE, no torrents, not on itunes, I checked the dudes myspace music page, nothing. You google the song and artist and the top matches are the bike movie music site, so if anyone knows anything about it help a brotha out!

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    He is a member on soundcloud. Maybe send him a message and see if he'll hook you up???
    Seb Taylor's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

He has 3 tracks uploaded there, and they are all free downloads, so you never know. Good luck. I will have to pop 3MG in and see what song you're talking about.

Shred all that can be
    I love you Sam Bleenkinsop..
    "This sticker is dangerous and inconvienent, but I do love Fig Newtons"

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Ill send him a message, I don't know if its Sam's super sick style that makes me like the song or if its the actual song, probably a combo of both. I have a riding playlist and I use lots of bike video music. Got a sweet set up inside my helmet, bought a little tiny ipod shuffle and velcroed it inside the beak of the helmet so there no chance for it to get crushed in a crash(already lost one that was velcroed under the visor), and some regular headphones velcroed into the ear cavity. If you are considering doing this do not use ear buds you wont get good sound. But its amazing in there i never want to leave my helmet now.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    I've been looking for the track for ages myself, and upon further google help I found that the 3MG EP with all of Seb Taylor's original music for the film on it is on Amazon. It's out Wednesday coming (May 30th) so the wait is almost over! P.S I would post a link but I only signed up just there so as to notify everyone that comes across the thread that the track will be out there. To make it easier, google 'Seb Taylor Trail Ripper' and it was the 7th result for me.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    Hey Guys
    Yes, sorry it took so long to release these tracks! but you are correct. 'Seb Taylor - The 3 Minute Gaps EP' is being released today (may 30th) on iTunes & all digital stores.

you can search on youtube for 'seb taylor the 3 minute gaps ep' & email us for a free track or two

thanks for the support! this is our debut release - more bike movie music to follow
    Cheers

The Breaking Strain Recordings team