Thread: Saint Build Kit

mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Saint Build Kit

I am building up a SGS from the ground up. I found this deal online and wanted to know two things?

1. Is this a scam because these seems to low for this spec list?

2. Do you thing a company like this would exchange some parts for other on the site or lower the price? I do not want certain parts of the kit ( tires, seat, seatpos, headset, and grips) because the are not what I want but everything else is... Do they generally do this?

This is the link to the site CLICK ME .

Thanks a bunch...

Glad to Be Alive
    1. Is this a scam because these seems to low for this spec list? seems strait up because buying in bulk is cheaper...but use a credit card so you can always get your money back if something doesn't go right

2. Do you thing a company like this would exchange some parts for other on the site or lower the price? I do not want certain parts of the kit ( tires, seat, seatpos, headset, and grips) because the are not what I want but everything else is... Do they generally do this?

call them and ask if they can lower the price if you switch around, but I highly doubt it
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days