Thread: Rmx Team

Sin Rider
    Jan 2004

Rmx Team

I can not understand why I cant sell my brand new RMX. The price is less on the bike than I paid for frame. I only have four rides on it and stopped ridding because I wanted to sell it as new condition. The freaking IRS sent me a nother letter today asking me how I was going to pay. They have allready charged me interest on the amount due. If I pay it out you would not beleive what thay charge in late fees. Any suggestions would sure be appreciated. It really pisses me off that I half sell because it is such a allsome ride. See my add # 73158 and let me know what you think Thanks

Doesnt ride Banshees
    damn, i dunno why you cant sell that thing, it is in excellent condition. People are weird tho, my buddy put his scream frame with avalanche rear shcok, and king headset online for 750 and no one even bothered until like a month later! He practically gave away a showroom condition banshee scratch complete for 600 its tuff selling stuff online. Hopefully i can get atleast 275 for my morphine frame when i go to sell it in a few weeks, i got me a orange sinister ridge of the way i'm already getting horny just thinking about it, i love new bikes

Sin Rider
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Banshee Rider
    damn, i dunno why you cant sell that thing, it is in excellent condition. People are weird tho, my buddy put his scream frame with avalanche rear shcok, and king headset online for 750 and no one even bothered until like a month later! He practically gave away a showroom condition banshee scratch complete for 600 its tuff selling stuff online. Hopefully i can get atleast 275 for my morphine frame when i go to sell it in a few weeks, i got me a orange sinister ridge of the way i'm already getting horny just thinking about it, i love new bikes
    Yes I to love new bikes thats my problem. Post some photo's of your Sinister

Former Noob Herder
    because usually when something seems too good to be true, it usually isnt. So many scams out there, i bet people just assume any killer deal is.

Doesnt ride Banshees
    I'll post pics of the sinister when i get it, its a 4 week wait before frank gets the next batch welded.

Good point too zedro.

Sin Rider
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    because usually when something seems too good to be true, it usually isnt. So many scams out there, i bet people just assume any killer deal is.
    Yes, I had alot of buyers saying they would take it. One guy said quote he would buy it if it's not a scam. I think the people that have been on this sight over the years know what kind of great deals I have listed and sold. Just keep your ears open for me if you will. I cant drop price any lower but also sucks that I need to sell pretty quick. I could allways pay the IRS with my credit card but man that just shifts the problem to the card but still have my ride. O well enough crying lifes good and things seem to work out allways. Hell I ought to relist it at a much higher price and see what happens! Thanks
    Last edited by schnauzer; 06-28-2004 at 06:37 PM.