Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    squish, squish in da fish
    i talked with mike on the phone for about fifteen minutes and i wasnt going to take the f20's, but he insisted i try them. i was leaning towards the spank spike's for the same price as the pimplites. mike told me of the 3 bearing setup in the f20's and this this what twisted my arm into accepting them. so UC ate the diff of 40 bucks, but now has me locked in w/ loyalty to him and his company. see everyone wins(almost). since i got back into riding in july, ive spent enough money at UC to buy a bike. actually just got a headset in the mail from them yesterday. GL to AL cuz they're going to need it. thanks mike

EastBaySteez
    Life could be worse:

Gamut
    Team Evil
    Formerly: motormonkeyr6

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1soulrider View Post
    Pretty sure that Mike sold Atom Lab to 'hacksaw' a year or two back, this is why the op is dealing with him.

AL products have dropped off in quality heavily in the last four or five years in my experience.

Mike did a decent job of handling qc issues in the past, hacksaw not so much.
    hmmmmmm...Just got an email from Mike the other day regarding some pedals....it would suck if hacksaw is using Mikes old email to continue to do business....They still show the Santa Clarita address..you didnt happen to read that on the interwebz or sumthin?

Michael Flaherty
    mike@atomlab.com
    27623 Kevin Place
    Santa Clarita, CA 91350

gnar, brah
    Just dropping in to say I haven't had the best luck with Atomlab products either, but generally they have been very helpful in getting stuff sorted out. When someone picks up the phone that is. Less than impressed with the durability of their rims, but I haven't found a reason to get pissed at the company themselves, let alone the guys working customer service.
    Trestle Bike Park

Moose Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RipRoar View Post
    hmmmmmm...Just got an email from Mike the other day regarding some pedals....it would suck if hacksaw is using Mikes old email to continue to do business....They still show the Santa Clarita address..you didnt happen to read that on the interwebz or sumthin?
    From what I understand, Hacksaw owns Corsair, which is owned by atomlab. Corsair is basically atomlabs frame company, and hacksaw is in charge of that, so he is in a way part of atomlab, which is probably why he returned some emails, but he isn't in charge of atomlab, just corsair.

wut

Oh, and I could be wrong, but that's just what I understand. BTW saw Saw's new corsair Toro hardtail today... sooo sick.

Committed
    Quote Originally Posted by RipRoar View Post

Michael Flaherty
    mike@atomlab.com
    27623 Kevin Place
    Santa Clarita, CA 91350
    This was according to 'the saw' a while back, never did verify it in any way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2