Riding with...

Pics of Mah Race Bikee

lemme know what you think.

all i can say is that it is fast. very fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith
    Isn't the proper etiquette on this forum to wait until he posts a picture of himself dropping it, and then spend 70 posts arguing about how big it is? I mean, let's not jump the gun, without a pic of his bike in the air, we can't have photoshopped triagulations and geometrical equations showing why it's really 2 feet and not 22 feet.
    "Quick, pass the bike up again so i can hit it before it starts to hurt!!"

AIM: Haroracer842

mtbr member
    Nice, there's a guy that rode with us last weekend that had a DHi, he loves it. I rode with another guy awhile back that had one too and loved it as well. I had a dorado, it was a nice fork. Hope it holds up for you, other than that, looks good, where's the action shots

Meh.
    Keep an eye on those i-drive bearings, inspect for cracks, keep up with maintenance on the Dorado. Looks good.

Riding with...
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    Keep an eye on those i-drive bearings, inspect for cracks, keep up with maintenance on the Dorado. Looks good.
    dorado is for sale.. 700 bucks. thanks for the tips, will kep an eye on things, lube it all up and stuff, and most importantly ride the piss out of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarekith
    Isn't the proper etiquette on this forum to wait until he posts a picture of himself dropping it, and then spend 70 posts arguing about how big it is? I mean, let's not jump the gun, without a pic of his bike in the air, we can't have photoshopped triagulations and geometrical equations showing why it's really 2 feet and not 22 feet.
    "Quick, pass the bike up again so i can hit it before it starts to hurt!!"

AIM: Haroracer842

Meh.
    Ha! You won't get 700 for an old Dorado.You can get a brand new one for 800, less if you shop.

moaaar shimz
    You can get a Dorado for 500 new..