Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    mtbr member
    May 2012
    To the OP, don't worry about them. Don't come up with funny comments or anything because it makes it worse. You see the kids every day so you don't want to start too much with them. Simply nod, smile and keep on.

I'm 20 but back in highschool i raced fourwheelers. It was my life. Got to where I'd draw brand logos and everything on all my papers and stuff. Just doodling but I constantly caught myself doing things like this. People thought I was crazy and I wasn't the "cool" kid that played sports and hung out with jocks. Senior year, I picked up sponsorships and made a name for myself locally. People knew me as "the kid that races fourwheelers".
    Have people come up to me randomly that have heard of me and I've never seen them before. Comes to find out, now that I did make a name for myself, the "cool" kids talk about me like they know me.

It's all in growing up. Keep your head up and keep doing what you enjoy. They will fade into the distance, won't take their sports anywhere and in ten years you'll still be rocking!

humber river advocate
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayem View Post
    There's girls?

oh yah! the best!
    bolton trail info
    bmbc1st @ yahoo.com
    support TORBA
    Albion Hills Conservation Area Master Plan Public Advisory Committee

No Stranger to danger....
    I dont have a DH bike or any down hill trails near me, but to me it looks like DH rocks bigtime, looks like the most fun you could have on two wheels..
    Dont ever worry what other dudes say about your passion.
    Dont ever let the truth get in the way of a funny story....

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Just say whatever and go ride.

DenverDH'er
    "You gotta earn your turns man!!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4