Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by blackohio View Post
    I quite understand how forums work, thanks. Whether he was asking everyone or not I replied as if he was.

If he can't stop himself from doing stupid things because his friends tell him to maybe he should quit. Last thing I want is a fun trail closed because kid has to eat blended fruit from a straw because he couldnt tell his posse of morons no.
    Dude you need to calm down if anything i barley ride on trails cuz i dont live close enough like i said earlier im good on trails and I am careful but you dont know me and you wont know me so just calm down take your rant somewhere else

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    who are you asking? What bike(s) I ride is rather irrelevant.

mtbr member
    AWESOME thread jacking by the way!
    '11 Jedi
    '01 Straight8
    '01Rocket88< ran over it.. always do a full walk around!
    '00 Homegrown

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by assault44 View Post
    Dude you need to calm down if anything i barley ride on trails cuz i dont live close enough like i said earlier im good on trails and I am careful but you dont know me and you wont know me so just calm down take your rant somewhere else
    maybe I should create a post inside someone elses where I ask peoples advice about posting here.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shwinn8 View Post
    what bike do you have?
    I have a gt dhi race edition '02

mtbr member
    who are you asking? What bike(s) I ride is rather irrelevant.
    the 17 yearold that breaks his body
    '11 Jedi
    '01 Straight8
    '00 Homegrown

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    I have a gt dhi race edition '02

mtbr member
    yeah, you need to heal up, stop being drawn into peer pressure, slow down and develop your skills more. if they are doing drops that doesn't mean you have to. never have i ever rode with anyone who pressured me to the point of doing something i wasn't ready to do. after about a minute or two of badgering they usually let up knowing damn well i wasn't going to kill myself trying to impress them and respected that i knew enough to ride within my own limits
    '11 Jedi
    '01 Straight8
    '00 Homegrown

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    Thanks man you have been alot of help.

mtbr member
    & if people at school say DH is stupid, DO NOT respond with, " Oh ya, watch this! "
    '11 Jedi
    '01 Straight8
    '00 Homegrown

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    No lol i may say that and then show them vids but almost definently not myself haha

DownhillBAWS
    Thanks for the HELPFUL comments and to all of those who are talking crap... Go play in the traffic on your huffy haha. Ride safe and just have fun
    Just take off the silver part you'll still have the pretty anodized partion, and you'll ride much faster. As fast as a 29er!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Kid, im a grown ass man, with grown ass man money. Not the whiney school boy asking about what to do about the morons at my school who think my activity is dumb.

When I post-up asking for the best socks or how you squeeze your grips feel free to slay me for asking stupid questions.

With all the kiddies posting silly things I almost thought I was on pinkbike, but no one mentioned trading a xbox or playstation so I knew I wasnt there.

DownhillBAWS
    Woah man your a tough guy ill stay out of yo way
    Just take off the silver part you'll still have the pretty anodized partion, and you'll ride much faster. As fast as a 29er!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    tough? no one but you mentioned tough. Im just a guy who doesnt sugar coat his ******** for moms little pansy.

DownhillBAWS
    tough? no one but you mentioned tough. Im just a guy who doesnt sugar coat his ******** for moms little pansy.
    Man your so smart I forgot that I was the one who mentioned tough HAHA. And yes I'm Mommys boy I'm gonna go give her a kiss good night because you have given me a new inspiration of love for my mother. So thank you my friend

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    maybe you should ask her how to deal with your schools activity bullies.

DownhillBAWS
    Man you are so helpful . What would this world do without people like you! I will go do that right now

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    probably have alot more posts like "which way do you lace your riding shoes or this one."

banned
    Aug 2012
    Being rude and attempting to run off the younger ones ... Yea, that's good for the sport

DownhillBAWS
    Blackohio I actually don't no how to tie my shoes so I just use Velcro! See I'm not as dumb as a big ass man like you may think

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeabuser View Post
    Being rude and attempting to run off the younger ones ... Yea, that's good for the sport
    if he quits because I said to stop being a pansy or the other dude for succumbing to peer pressure so be it.

Quit being such panties and ride for yourselves. what's so hard about that, and if you can't take someone on a forum giving you **** you better stay off the internet.

Im sorry kids, carry-on. I'll head back over to ridemonkey where not eveyone gets so bent out of shape over the internet.

Elitest thrill junkie
    There's girls?
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

DownhillBAWS
    if he quits because I said to stop being a pansy or the other dude for succumbing to peer pressure so be it.

Quit being such panties and ride for yourselves. what's so hard about that, and if you can't take someone on a forum giving you **** you better stay off the internet.

Im sorry kids, carry-on. I'll head back over to ridemonkey where not eveyone gets so bent out of shape over the internet.
    I'm not getting bent out of shape big boy. I found this quite entertaining. It's Hilarious how you keep acting like the big man on campus and everyone who Dosnt agree with you is a pansy

banned
    Aug 2012

Some offer advise, others offer immature personal emotions
    Which do you think provides the better result ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast