Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Only in Kentucky..........

3K views 25 replies 21 participants last post by  rep_1969 
#1 ·
man not only have I never seen 40 degrees in 2 weeks but you have strange people out here...

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
Here is what Fido is thinking....

"I sure hope he doesn't make me go out of the garage with this thing on me.. If the neigbhorhood dogs see me like this, I'll be punk'd by every pit bull, rottweiller, german shephard, and poodle in the hood... Even the chihuahua will be doing tricks on me."

#18 ·
jcin said:
that dog is light beers ahead of its time
best post of a epic thread! thanx to you all for the laugh.

1 of my dogs drinks beer and she likes the idea... in concept. my other dog farts and he sees the efficiancy of the motor design. niether would be caught dead wearin that get up though. not even for $100 at a costume contest and the chance to sniff jessica albas ass

#20 ·
we have a cat who decided to take a cruise out the back door just hours before a marathon, record snowfall a few years back. she was missing for over 2 weeks and we had lost hope for her safe return. we were wrong. she showed up and was ok except for bein super hungry and some frostbite on top of both ears which are now quite flat. i quickly renamed her 'spock'.

we also have a 35 lb calico i renamed 'truck'. shes so huge that when she jumps on you it feels like getting hit by one and when she jumps back down after ya wake up screaming in mortal pain its the same thing all over again but slighly worse. big fun with a busted ankle. no amount of pain killers keeps ya from cryin like a baby after a move like that. trust me.

can ya tell i havent ridden in a while? sorry. these fockin midwest winters do bad things to a man.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.