Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    54

    One bi*ch from Spain






  2. #2
    dirt rules
    Reputation: sittingduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,050
    Very cool, I assume it's a two-speed? A climbing gear and a haul-ass gear.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GearTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    443
    Are you six meters tall?

    I always wondered what that rollercoaster tensioner would look like installed, now I do.

    Looks like a single speed to me.

  4. #4
    master blaster
    Reputation: veloreality's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,151
    rholoff
    Quote Originally Posted by ISuckAtRiding View Post
    The dude is like 120lbs, tops lol he can run any tires he wants without issues, i'm sure.

  5. #5
    dirt rules
    Reputation: sittingduck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    3,050
    Yeah, unless there's been some fancy fabrication, I don't think that the Roller Coaster is going to work with anything other than a single ring up front. The derailer and extra cables threw me off.... probably just never got around to removing it.

  6. #6
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,258
    nice single speed
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  7. #7
    Urban Ninja
    Reputation: jeng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,315
    To my knowledge rholoffs cover the same gearing ratio as any 3X9 would. Correct me if I'm wrong but that would be tits if I could afford it...

  8. #8
    Look at the time!
    Reputation: lelebebbel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,138

    blue

    on your camera, find the menu option for "White Balance" or "WB" and set it to Daylight or Automatic

    Nice bike! I like the Rohloff, and since you must be about 8 foot tall, the weight probably won't bother you much.
    wanted: Cannondale Lefty w/ V-brake studs

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ThePunisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    293
    unsprung weight :thumbs down:

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by sittingduck
    Very cool, I assume it's a two-speed? A climbing gear and a haul-ass gear.
    "single speed" with Rohloff


    Quote Originally Posted by GearTech
    Are you six meters tall?
    No, only 5,5 meters

    Quote Originally Posted by GearTech
    I always wondered what that rollercoaster tensioner would look like installed, now I do.
    It's a mix of Rohloff rear hanger tensioner and a rollercoaster, works perfectly, but I need to replace the Shimano Acera front derailleur to hold the chain, maybe Paul's chain keeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by GearTech
    Looks like a single speed to me.
    Rohloff rules


    Quote Originally Posted by veloreality
    rholoff



    Quote Originally Posted by sittingduck
    Yeah, unless there's been some fancy fabrication, I don't think that the Roller Coaster is going to work with anything other than a single ring up front. The derailer and extra cables threw me off.... probably just never got around to removing it.

    I don't understand the last phrase



    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    nice single speed
    Hurt the weight



    Quote Originally Posted by jeng
    To my knowledge rholoffs cover the same gearing ratio as any 3X9 would. Correct me if I'm wrong but that would be tits if I could afford it...

    You are right, worth all it costs


    Quote Originally Posted by lelebebbel
    on your camera, find the menu option for "White Balance" or "WB" and set it to Daylight or Automatic
    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by lelebebbel
    Nice bike! I like the Rohloff, and since you must be about 8 foot tall, the weight probably won't bother you much.
    I'm 5'11" tall

    Bike weights 16.7 kg, not bad for F&R 7" of travel



    Quote Originally Posted by ThePunisher
    unsprung weight :thumbs down:
    4 kg complete rear wheel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •