mtbr member

New pics of new parts on my Blindside

So I have upgraded a few things on my Blindside and I thought I'd share some pics. Upgrades include: Shimano XT brakeset, Azonic Outlaw wheelset, Saint pedals, Geax rubber, and Boxxer fork. It's pretty much where I want it and have been really happy with it!!

Attachment 743684

mtbr member
    Attachment didn't work, lets try this one
    New pics of new parts on my Blindside-image.jpg

Yes, that's fonetic
    It's...colorful.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I love it! Well apart from that front derailleur, are you really using all those gears?
    2011 Custom Transition TR250

mtbr member
    The color isn't for everyone but I got an awesome deal on it because of it and I figured I might as well keep going with the blue accents. I do use the FD, I have to pedal everything I ride so it was pretty essential. It's not the most pedal friendly bike but it makes it up everything and makes me stronger on my trail bike.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009
    I think it looks sick man! I love colorful rigs, as long as you having the skill to back it up

usually cranky
    i think it is sick, i would take the decals off the rims though

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by b-kul View Post
    i think it is sick, i would take the decals off the rims though
    I did, they came like this
    New pics of new parts on my Blindside-image.jpg

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    I've got an 11-36 cassette with a 36t front ring on my TR250 and I pedal everything on it as its my only bike, what cassette do you have? Ninespeed right? So 11-34? Why did you choose a DC fork if you have to pedal on it? And leave the rims like they are now, de-stickered rims look cheap :P What bar are you running BTW?

/One last question, never heard of those Geaxes before, how are you liking them?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pädi View Post
    I've got an 11-36 cassette with a 36t front ring on my TR250 and I pedal everything on it as its my only bike, what cassette do you have? Ninespeed right? So 11-34? Why did you choose a DC fork if you have to pedal on it? And leave the rims like they are now, de-stickered rims look cheap :P What bar are you running BTW?

/One last question, never heard of those Geaxes before, how are you liking them?
    Yes, it is an 11-34 cassette and I put a DC fork on it cause I do ride DH on it but I have to pedal to the top of most trails. I don't do much shuttling. I've gotten pretty used to pedaling it and I don't mind slugging along. It's actually made me quicker and stronger on my trail bike. I'm running an Easton Havoc DH bar and I do like the Geax tires. On par with Maxxis for width, a little rounder but really good grip. Mounted up tubeless really well too. A little heavy but I will probably buy them again when these wear out.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jmallory View Post
    Yes, it is an 11-34 cassette and I put a DC fork on it cause I do ride DH on it but I have to pedal to the top of most trails. I don't do much shuttling. I've gotten pretty used to pedaling it and I don't mind slugging along. It's actually made me quicker and stronger on my trail bike. I'm running an Easton Havoc DH bar and I do like the Geax tires. On par with Maxxis for width, a little rounder but really good grip. Mounted up tubeless really well too. A little heavy but I will probably buy them again when these wear out.
    Ah okay, thanks for your reply Well then I understand if you've got a trail bike as well. Thought it was your only bike. Anyhow, really sick bike! Shame they quit making the Blindside :/

DenverDH'er
    Nice.