SS FR HT

Need help with my ROCO R and my 66 RCV

Okay, both came with my bike. First, the ROCO R's rebound adjustment. The nob that you turn to adjust it started to leak oil when I tried to dial it in. It doesn't leak when it's turned all the way right and all the way left. Second my 66 RCV's rebound nob doesn't want to turn at all... im stuck...what should i do. Take it in or am i just stupid(dont answer that) and it's an easy fix. Any help would be nice...My main consern is that it will take months for me to get my bike back because marz takes forever to fix there parts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Formerbmx37
    so if a put a card in my spokes could i trick people in to thinking my bike is good

Is flexy
    Since it is basically brand new if I remember correctly... I'd bring it back to the shop. If it was something used or a bike you built up yourself its one thing but you got it complete from a shop very recently.
    Good People... www.efingersports.com

SS FR HT
    but, is there anyway i can fix it up. i dont want to drive for two hours then have to wait weeks for them to fix the problem...if i can fix it myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Formerbmx37
    so if a put a card in my spokes could i trick people in to thinking my bike is good

mtbr member
    Aug 2010

Rebound O-rings Roco

I know this is super old , but I had my rebound adjuster on my Roco was leaking and bought a bunch of o-rings for it. If anyone needs one, PM me and I'll send them out. I'm thinking 5 for a buck?