My 2013 ride

Printable View

  • 12-15-2012
    Tree
    1 Attachment(s)
    My 2013 ride
  • 12-15-2012
    ustemuf
    does it weigh less than my 36lb aluminum demo? ha ha ha........ sweet ride i'm jelly.
  • 12-15-2012
    Tree
    Not sure what it weighs, I'll have to check into that..... :-)
    Good to see your back on two wheels.
    Don't give it up, I'm getting older and I just pulled back on the bigger stuff.
  • 12-15-2012
    danglingmanhood
    That is one sweet ass bike there:thumbsup:
  • 12-15-2012
    ustemuf
    i want a carbon demo so bad.
  • 12-15-2012
    jurichar
    Hey I have one of those too!!!!!

    Mtbr wont allow my photo upload....damn
  • 12-15-2012
    Scythe
    Nice, like the little red with the black.
  • 12-15-2012
    aedubber
    Sweet bike , i been itching to demo a demo ..
  • 12-15-2012
    meSSican
    WOW! What a piece of art, enjoy the hell out of that thing.
  • 12-16-2012
    jakester29959
    I want.
  • 12-16-2012
    SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    sweetness
  • 12-16-2012
    NIMRODXV
    Lovely ride!:thumbsup:
  • 12-17-2012
    B-Mac
    Badazz.
  • 12-25-2012
    ustemuf
    did you ever ride the aluminum demo? comparison??????

    i won $2,000 playing blackjack this weekend and am considering a frame upgrade :D
  • 12-26-2012
    Tree
    Only demoed the aluminum, no long term rides.
    And I live in the northeast where its cold and the local mountains are making snow, so I haven't
    been able to ride the carbon.
  • 12-26-2012
    cyclelicious
    Sweet bike, Looking forward to your ride reports!
  • 12-26-2012
    mtbnozpikr
    Wow, what a ride. Not sure carbon will ever replace aluminum but I think that it will be a lot more common over time on the DH scene. I also look forward to ride reports when the snow goes...
  • 12-30-2012
    smf805
    Nice bike. Currently trying to decide on my first DH rig...status II or demo 8I. Should I fork over the xtra $1k for a demo?
  • 01-07-2013
    jval83
    looks amazing. i want one
  • 01-07-2013
    hybridzeg8
    bike looks awesome im curious to how the carbon handles the bashing from the rocky terrain you get out here, like you i also live in the northeast and have purchased a bike in the off season, feels like its going to take forever for spring to get here.. counting the days until may 3rd (highlands opening day)
  • 01-07-2013
    Josie7
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ustemuf View Post
    did you ever ride the aluminum demo? comparison??????

    i won $2,000 playing blackjack this weekend and am considering a frame upgrade :D

    Nice, are you a card counter?

    I had a nice little run while on vacation last week, but not as good as yours... single deck and a hot table..
  • 01-07-2013
    Tree
    yea, gonna be a long 4 months.
    I'll give it a proper bashing as soon as I can
  • 01-07-2013
    Josie7
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by smf805 View Post
    Nice bike. Currently trying to decide on my first DH rig...status II or demo 8I. Should I fork over the xtra $1k for a demo?

    yes, you should..
  • 01-07-2013
    ustemuf
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Josie7 View Post
    Nice, are you a card counter?

    I had a nice little run while on vacation last week, but not as good as yours... single deck and a hot table..

    sorta, i am good at blackjack... the best part was i started with $45 and turned it into $2k :)

    i paid off debt with the money though :(
  • 01-07-2013
    Josie7
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by ustemuf View Post
    sorta, i am good at blackjack... the best part was i started with $45 and turned it into $2k :)

    i paid off debt with the money though :(

    thats kind of like me, not really a counter, but its a pretty easy game if you have half a brain..