Thread: MTB Parks Pass

mtbr member
    Dec 2012

MTB Parks Pass

MTBParks.com is now accepting orders for the 2015 park pass. If you had a pass last year check your email for a coupon code. I highly recommend this pass especially for anyone in the northeast. FYI, I'm just a happy customer.

Ride Free at Some of the Best Bike Parks in North America with the MTBparks Pass

mtbr member
    what's the code?
    Just have fun and ride the bike you've got.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    code "SummerIsComing" will get your the pass for $120

mtbr member
    thanks
    Just have fun and ride the bike you've got.

Glad to Be Alive
    I got 2,....one for wife one for me....traveling to a park near you
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

9 lives
    What a great deal! Too bad there weren't more Eastern Canada parks included.
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclelicious View Post
    What a great deal! Too bad there weren't more Eastern Canada parks included.
    complain to resort and ask why they are not getting back or ask them to call MTB Parks and get on board...... If you are looking for a spare job....Talk to Mtbparks about getting a east coast rep job
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

It's carbon dontcha know.
    Wife and I definitely made good use of our passes last year. At the moment I'm waiting to see if Trestle/Winter Park and Keystone are going to participate again, otherwise it won't be worth it to us.
    Rolling on 29", 650b, 8.3" and 23mm

Shread Ready
    Hey, I've heard of this pass before and was at Granby Ranch yesterday for my first day of downhill this season. I was talking to the bike technicians and they mentioned this is a pretty good deal. I think I'll go with this pass since it essentially will pay for itself with free lift tickets. I was just curious if they have any deals for first time purchasers? I figured I would ask before buying one. Seems like a sweet pass and ideal for me since I like to hit up lots of resorts. I mainly ride Trestle, Keystone and Granby and then hit Angle Fire in October. This pass would be a good incentive to try out some new ones like Evolution in Crested Butte. Thanks for any additional insight on discount for food or bike maintenance,etc. Any input on if you encountered any 'black out' dates or anything is also appreciated.

I typically make it out 10-13 days each season.

mtbr member
    Dec 2012
    You will get a good code each winter if you are a repeat customer. I know there is a current code for $10 off using the code "SkillsWithPhil", not sure if there is something better out there. No blackout dates, and now the resorts will know what you're talking about since its the fourth year. First year I would show them and they'd have no idea what it was.

Shread Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by tim_from_PA View Post
    You will get a good code each winter if you are a repeat customer. I know there is a current code for $10 off using the code "SkillsWithPhil", not sure if there is something better out there. No blackout dates, and now the resorts will know what you're talking about since its the fourth year. First year I would show them and they'd have no idea what it was.
    Cool. Thanks man! That code worked. I just hope the order gets processed ASAP because I want to use it tomorrow. There site made it act like it was effective immediately. But I got a message saying my order is processing and come back to the site for status. Sure hope I can use it tomorrow? Thanks again!

May The Force Be With You
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS View Post
    I got 2,....one for wife one for me....traveling to a park near you
    Plattekill,NY!!!!!

'11 Jedi
    '01 Rocket 88 Stage3
    2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
    Cool. Thanks man! That code worked. I just hope the order gets processed ASAP because I want to use it tomorrow. There site made it act like it was effective immediately.
    Email or Call Michelle and ask for an expedite...be nice and polite.....but they are fast