UNDEAD

Mt. Baldy-So Cal

So who's got some reviews?

I find it funny Mt. Baldy charges $50 for a day pass when Mammoth only charges $42.

...and I doubt Mt. Baldy is anything close to Mammoth.

What's the deal?
    2013 Specialized Enduro Expert
    Bronco D-handle square point Shovel

Commit or eat sh!t
    Steep and loose. The rocky trail is actually fun. But according to the forest service rangers, we can only ride the fireroad. Otherwise we are poaching. Trails are for hikers only.

We got the hell out of there after that. I guess you can fly under the radar with a small group. Definitely not worth $50 (we didn't pay anything close to that by the way). Big Bear/Snow Summit is half of that.

Professional Troll
    Ya, trails there are illegal and poorly marked. Stay away.

UNDEAD
    Such a shame...

Well at least Mammoth is gearing up for a nice season with the additions.

Thanks!
    2013 Specialized Enduro Expert
    Bronco D-handle square point Shovel

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    me and my boys built those first trails through the creek bed rock gardens, the trail under the lift, the super steep face past the pond, and drop in and once you do you are commited as there is no way to stop until you get to the bottom. Mark Helms from giant, mickey lucero and a few others. dont know if the leduc boys kyle and todd are still riding as they were starting to follow their dads lead into trophy trucks but they rolled through on the weekends.

the fire roads suck, but if you know all the trails its bad ass. much more tech than fontana.

mtbr member
    hah, what a joke. that's almost as much as they charge during ski season.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by eride1 View Post
    bad stuff bad stuff
    you might want to erase your name saying you built illegal trails...I bet your friends hate you calling them out....each one of you could get huge fines...erase all eveidence
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Oct 2005

You would know

40,000 post a year, stupid quotes from bob. You talk and show photos of illegal riding for the past 7 years. You are the one that has exposed dh bike a negitive with you big mouth. How many people have you shown the illegal trails by your house in simi? Are you still riding the octo-gone? QUOTE=SHIVER ME TIMBERS;8132515]you might want to erase your name saying you built illegal trails...I bet your friends hate you calling them out....each one of you could get huge fines...erase all eveidence[/QUOTE]

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by focto View Post
    40,000 post a year, stupid quotes from bob. You talk and show photos of illegal riding for the past 7 years. You are the one that has exposed dh bike a negitive with you big mouth. How many people have you shown the illegal trails by your house in simi? Are you still riding the octo-gone? QUOTE=SHIVER ME TIMBERS;8132515]you might want to erase your name saying you built illegal trails...I bet your friends hate you calling them out....each one of you could get huge fines...erase all eveidence
    [/QUOTE]

thanks Gary....love the admiration to even use my name....flattery is the greatest compliment

and please think before you post
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Wanna ride bikes?
    Quote Originally Posted by focto View Post
    40,000 post a year, stupid quotes from bob. You talk and show photos of illegal riding for the past 7 years. You are the one that has exposed dh bike a negitive with you big mouth. How many people have you shown the illegal trails by your house in simi? Are you still riding the octo-gone? QUOTE=SHIVER ME TIMBERS;8132515]you might want to erase your name saying you built illegal trails...I bet your friends hate you calling them out....each one of you could get huge fines...erase all eveidence
    [/QUOTE]

huh?