mtbr member

MRP System 1 or System 2?

Hey, what MRP System should I be using for a Banshee Morphine? System 1 or System 2? Also do I get BB mount or ISCG mount? Does the Morphine have ISCG-05 or ISCG? Im extremely confused here. Thanks.
    [SIZE="4"]22Pride[/SIZE]

Bike Ninja |||
    e13
    they come with an adapter in case u need bb mount

'nough said.
    Proud to represent Mojo Wheels.

mtbr member
    haha. funny you say that. Im trying to get away from my e13. i want something with the chain enclosed on both sides.
    [SIZE="4"]22Pride[/SIZE]

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by cummings
    haha. funny you say that. Im trying to get away from my e13. i want something with the chain enclosed on both sides.
    Huh? So confused with that statement.

LG1 for the win, and since you already got a e13, you got your Taco ready to be cut.
    [size=3]Northstar 2008 Riding Crew[/size]

mtbr member
    kay sorry. i mean i want something with 2 bash rings sandwiching the chainring. right now im having trouble getting the inner plate close enough to the chain (i've used washers) and the chain is popping over the top of the guide which has now worn down. Hard to explain. I had a shop look at it and was advised to get a new guide. I just want to try a new design. So anyone know which system?
    [SIZE="4"]22Pride[/SIZE]

Bike Ninja |||
    odd. very odd. A properly set up e13 owns all other designs, and, like many have said LG1 would be the way to go.. can't really not space that one right. encloses it, and is hella light weight. (hence the name).

But if you must (IMO needlessly waste $$) get a MRP system 3 cdrbon. those are cool-ish looking.

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by chooofoojoo
    odd. very odd. A properly set up e13 owns all other designs, and, like many have said LG1 would be the way to go.. can't really not space that one right. encloses it, and is hella light weight. (hence the name).

But if you must (IMO needlessly waste $$) get a MRP system 3 cdrbon. those are cool-ish looking.
    Actually the LG1 takes a lot of fine tuning to really get in place. But its pretty self explanatory with spacing and so forth (The manual does a good job).

If you plan on sandwhiching your ring, wow, that is going to be a rediculously heavy and unnecessary guide. I can't see why the SRS is failing at this right now.

Bike Ninja |||
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptordude
    Actually the LG1 takes a lot of fine tuning to really get in place. But its pretty self explanatory with spacing and so forth (The manual does a good job).

If you plan on sandwhiching your ring, wow, that is going to be a rediculously heavy and unnecessary guide. I can't see why the SRS is failing at this right now.
    Yea.. getting the lg1 centered can be a real biatch. but what i mean is the spacing of the upper guide on all the lg1s are gonig to be the same... unlike the sgs when bash-backplate can differ.

if your chain fall to the inside, then space it closer.. if your upper part is worn, then you need new plastics... seems reasonable to me. maybe a $10 labor charge, and new plastics.. seems a LOT cheaper then a $100+ guide.

N* Bomber Crew
    Quote Originally Posted by chooofoojoo
    Yea.. getting the lg1 centered can be a real biatch. but what i mean is the spacing of the upper guide on all the lg1s are gonig to be the same... unlike the sgs when bash-backplate can differ.

if your chain fall to the inside, then space it closer.. if your upper part is worn, then you need new plastics... seems reasonable to me. maybe a $10 labor charge, and new plastics.. seems a LOT cheaper then a $100+ guide.
    If you got a post-2006 ish SRS just buy the LG1 Parts Tree and you got a LG1

The backplates are the same, you already got a supercharger for the taco, and you're set!

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    The MRP fit list on their website says you cannot run a system 1 but you can run a system 2sl or any system 3 or mini me witch is a system 1 for smaller chainrings.

Glad to Be Alive
    this is what you want.......works like a champ

http://www.ride-this.com/MRP_Slalom_...020080023.html
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days