Glad to Be Alive

Michelin WildGrip'R Descent

anybody seen an online shop with these out yet...Michelin WildGrip'R Descent in 2.6???
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

DenverDH'er
    http://www.stendec-works.com/index.p...d=11&Itemid=11

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Commit or eat sh!t
    BTI says not in stock yet. Probably same for QBP. Meaning nothing in the US yet.

Don't you still have all those Michelins stocked up to work through?

CAN YOU DIG IT??!!??!!!??
    LBS told me Aug before BTI would have them.....pfft. US alwayz th last to get'em. Seems i remember this same issue back when they put out th 1st gen Wild Gripperz w/red tread. I must admit I still have 2 of them....doh.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cable0guy
    BTI says not in stock yet. Probably same for QBP. Meaning nothing in the US yet.

Don't you still have all those Michelins stocked up to work through?
    need the 2.6 for the rear
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Now riding Fox Shox!
    Jan 2005
    In case you were wondering, the tire remains unchanged from the 2.8 Comp 32. The tire is exactly the same size. It never really was 2.8 in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by offtheedge
    when I showed it to her she said..."Are you serious" refering to the size...

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by MarzocchiFork
    In case you were wondering, the tire remains unchanged from the 2.8 Comp 32. The tire is exactly the same size. It never really was 2.8 in the first place.
    really...that is sad if it is true ..it is a love hate...would like to ride 2.6's front and back but the resorts love the 2.8 up front

Now riding Fox Shox!
    Jan 2005
    At the Michelin booth at this years Sea Otter I saw the tire.. I go "Sweet! You guys finally made a smaller comp 32!" And, to my dissapointment, he told me it was the same tire.

The tire to replace the comp 24 looks nice. The intermediate knobs are already removed so you don't have to cut them out. And the 16 replacement has stiffer sideknobs.. a much needed improvement.
    Quote Originally Posted by offtheedge
    when I showed it to her she said..."Are you serious" refering to the size...

maker of trail
    still think the names are stupid.

CAN YOU DIG IT??!!??!!!??
    Quote Originally Posted by MarzocchiFork

Exacly right. A 2.7 Nevegal looks huge next to the old 2.8 Mich. Actually 2.6 iz about th right size nomenclature fer th it.
    "Why are you willing to take so much & leave others in need...just because you can?"

mtbr member
    Dec 2009

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by gvs_nz
    that is not the one we want