mtbr member

Marzocchi Super T okay to put on Big Hit Spec?

I found a killer deal on a 04' Marzocchi Super T fork and it comes with Mavic 729 wheel and 20mm hubs, ready to install and go. Came off a stinky...

Would this work on my 04' Big Hit Spec? The reason I ask is that it came from factory with 120mm forks and these Super T's are 200mm. I plan to ride downhill and freeride more often than not...
    "Life is for living, not living uptight"

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    A 200mm fork will work on that frame.

Keep these questions in the thread you made originally, less clutter and people who are already in that one can help you out

mtbr member
    ten four.

Usually I make a new thread when I have a new question as the topic summary is viewable to everyone opposed to seeking an answer from just the few people viewing my previous thread... ya dig?

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    But the people in the first thread are already privvy to your situation...feel me?

Elitest thrill junkie
    2004 Super Ts had 170mm of travel.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    that jak told me 200mm... wonder if he even knows wth he is talking about. Thanks for checkin on that for me Jayem

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    you might want to really check out the condition of that fork if the dumb*ss didn't even know the correct travel?!
    "The sound of a car door opening in front of you is similar to the sound of a gun being cocked."

mtbr member
    I hear that. And he is a dumba$$ to leme tell ya. I called the guy and tryin to decide if I trust him. Nothing he is saying makes sense. Supposedly he hasa junior T fork that he is keeping and selling the Super T because its better. Why would you sell the better fork?

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I don't know, maybe in some twisted way he may think with the money from the Super T he will be able to upgrade more parts on his own bike?
    "The sound of a car door opening in front of you is similar to the sound of a gun being cocked."