mtbr member
    Nov 2012

Maple Hollow Downhill Trail Revamped in Draper, UT

Alpine Trails has just completed a total revamp of the Maple Hollow Downhill Trail in Draper, Utah. Starting shortly below Ann's Trail we have rerouted the trail and added rollers, huge berms, table top jumps, step ups, step downs, hips, and several wooden features to improve the downhill specific trail. We've added an expert line which features a 30 foot table, 30 foot hip jump, and a 15 foot step up. After those series of jumps you'll transition into an intermediate jump line with five 12-18 foot jumps. Bring your A-game when you ride this trail. You can access the trail from the Suncrest Subdivision at the top of the hill or from the Ann's Trail, which is a crosscountry trail, which starts at the top of the corner canyon trail system. For more information about Alpine Trails, Inc. projects log onto our website at www.alpine-trails.com or go to our blog at Alpine Trails. The Best in Dirt.

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Is this trail open? Your blog says no, I would guess no as well with the bit of weather we have had and will have... but to air on the side of caution I would make it clear as to which, as I am sure this will get poached but with clear notification I am sure it will get poached less.
    Want a one of a kind bike? Message me for a one of a kind paint job.

The internet is a tough place to ride

mtbr member
    ^^^^ what he said ^^^^^
    Also, maybe post this in the Utah forum?

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    The trail is open and ready to go. We've had issues with the trail being poached even though there were signs and barriers on the top and bottom of the trail. Check out our recent blog post Alpine Trails. The Best in Dirt: Maple Hollow Downhill Trail Opened

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    A group of us did 6-7 laps today. Great fun.

Glad to Be Alive
    awesome
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

RideDirt
    Would love to see some video footage guys! Sounds like a sick line

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Rode it today! It was a blast! A little muddy in spots but it is going to be a ton of fun when its tacky or dries up some, it will be fast too!

Thanks guys!
    Want a one of a kind bike? Message me for a one of a kind paint job.

The internet is a tough place to ride

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    Not starting a discussion, just a notification as I know how much it sucks to drive to a trail to ride and find it closed.

From Alpine Trails - Facebook Page, Dec 2, 2012
    We were able to get eyes on it today and for the most part the damage has simply pointed out a couple key spots we need to address in the Spring. Thanks for those that have complemented us on the work, we hope to make it even better come Spring. For now, with the next couple days of turbulent weather forecast we have again put up the construction fence closures at the intersection of Ann's Trail. PLEASE RESPECT THE CURRENT CLOSURE. Thanks everyone and hope we actually get some snow out of these systems. It is time for Winter!