~=SOME*CAL=~

Looking for San Diego rider to document

Hey everyone, I am an experienced photographer, but have never shot any mountain biking before, so I would like to follow around a hardcore rider in San Diego county for a day to document their mountain bike lifestyle. I have very good gear and will provide you with a cd of the shoot for free. What I am looking for is an experienced rider or group of riders who do a lot of DH/FR/DJ/Big Drop riding. If you are interested, please send me a private message so we can discuss further details. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by zRockstar
    Hey everyone, I am an experienced photographer, but have never shot any mountain biking before, so I would like to follow around a hardcore rider in San Diego county for a day to document their mountain bike lifestyle. I have very good gear and will provide you with a cd of the shoot for free. What I am looking for is an experienced rider or group of riders who do a lot of DH/FR/DJ/Big Drop riding. If you are interested, please send me a private message so we can discuss further details. Thanks.

I live in San Diego but im not nearly as good as most of the guys on this board, you might want to try the SoCal Forums, might have better luck finding ppl in SD.

WWT
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    There's a lot of talen in San Diego, you shouldn't have any trouble. You might even be able to find Sam Hill, he is living down there for the season...

~=SOME*CAL=~
    Thanks guys, where are the spots around town to find such riding and riders?

mtbr member
    This is a guess, but if you are looking for him call shops that sell Iron Horse bikes. The local sales rep. should know how to get ahold of him. I think Mike King also lives down there, do the same with him, he rides for Haro Bikes.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ianjenn
    This is a guess, but if you are looking for him call shops that sell Iron Horse bikes. The local sales rep. should know how to get ahold of him. I think Mike King also lives down there, do the same with him, he rides for Haro Bikes.

Yeah Haro and Ellsworth are both based in San Diego...

Magic Man

Sd

Quote Originally Posted by zRockstar
    P.M me if you want to know one of the best spots in SD. You can usually find some pretty good rippers there.
    She said "No, you're wrong." I said "You got a lumpy butt." She got mad at me and yelled at me and I pissed in my pants and I never did change my pee-pants all day. I'm still sittin' in my dirty pee-pants.