mtbr member
    Jul 2005

looking at an 03 stinky d-lux

not familiar with this bike at all, but heard a lot of folks that have them...

anything you guys can tell me about them?? worth while ride if the price is right?? it appears to be mint and fairly close to original with a set of nice mavic wheels with DT hubs... are there particular things to look for???

it's a 19" frame, curious about fit though since i'm between 6 and 6-1 (34" inseam)

input???

thanks guys/gals

Glad to Be Alive
    a good bike......I rode a 20 inch at 6'1" but you could easily ride a 19 if you are doing more DH
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    i do know one thing, he claims it is an XL and measures out to a 19"... not sure how kona's measure though... either way, what would be a fair price for a very clean used stinky D??

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by redneckin
    i do know one thing, he claims it is an XL and measures out to a 19"... not sure how kona's measure though... either way, what would be a fair price for a very clean used stinky D??
    around 1000 give or take 200
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Meh.
    Yup. I know my friend is 6'5" and rides a medium just because he likes the smaller frame for throwing around. But I think a 19" should fit fine for somebody your height. It's a solid bike. I would pay a bit less than 1000.