Oct 2012

Leatt Neck Brace compatibility question

Is the Leatt Neck Brace compatible with the following...:

- fox rampage helmet

Fox Rockstar Rampage Helmet - Fox Racing

- fox titans sports jacket

Fox Titan Sport Jacket - Fox Racing

Uphill? What's that
    The helmet should be fine but the armor does not look compatible. Most armor that is compatible will have a removable section at the top of the backplate and at the top of the chest plate. I know Troy lee and sixsixone both have models that work with neck braces.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

mtbr member
    Jul 2012
    The FOX suit it does not fit without custom modification. No idea about the helmet but most helmets work fine / well enough with the Leatt. Your best bet is to physically try the combo on and see if it fits.

The Leatt Adventure suit fits very well with the brace. I picked up a very lightly used brace for cheap and got the suit on sale, had the small water pack already. I must say the combo fits together very very well. I haven't had the chance to actually ride with it yet but the try-on feel is better than the fox suit that I was riding previously. The only thing I noticed right away that I was prepared for is the lack of head movement, but the restricted movements are directions you shouldn't be moving anyways, so....

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    can you give me a forsure recommendation on a helmet, because i have to order it online

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I wear fox rampage helmet with my leatt brace and have had no problems.

Uphill? What's that
    bell drop..

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    bs25 : what brace do you have?

or are they all adjustable?

mtbr member
    Oct 2012

Leatt DBX Comp

I just received a DBX Comp and I have no idea which helmet will work for it. am going to order online; therefore I am unable to try on different helmets. Does anyone know which helmets for sure fit?

mtbr member
    May 2006
    My TLD D3 works great. Before that I tried one of the newest Fox V3R carbons and it did not work at all. The outside shell of the helmet is HUGE, especially since its not a DOT helmet.

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    does a giro remedy work?

mtbr member
    Practically all MTB full face helmets will work with the neck brace. I have used an Azonic Fury and now use a Giro Remedy. My buddies are using TLD and 661. The Fox Rampage might even give you a greater degree of movement (especially when you're looking up) since the chin line appears to be higher than other helmets I've used/tried.

FWIW, I also use a Fox roost guard/chest protector that I modified (cut a section in the rear to accomodate for the spine bracket).