I can pick up a new '09 stinky air from a local shop for $1750. Would I be dumb to not jump on this deal?
I'm new to DH and this would be my first DH/Freeride bike to be used for lift accessed parks in the north east. Im not hitting any huge gaps or drops yet, but I want something durable that I can learn on.
I'd switch out the Marzocci ATA (everyone has issues with it according to mtbr reviews) for a 180mm '10 Marzocci 66 RC3 Ti.
From my searching, I havent seen many people with a 09 stinky air? Should I be cautious or go for it?
I really appreciate any input, opinions and personal experiences.
Heres a link with a pic and specs:
* Rear Shock - Fox DHX Air 5.0
* Fork - Marzocchi 66 ATA 140-180mm (1.5) w/20mm Dropouts
* Headset - FSA Orbit Extreme
* Crankarms - RaceFace Atlas FR
* B/B - RaceFace X-Type
* Pedals - Kona Wah-Wah
* Chain - Shimano XT
* Freewheel - Shimano XT
* F/D - E-13 LG-1
* R/D - Shimano XTR
* Shifters - Shimano XT
* Handlebar - FSA MK230B-OS
* Stem - FSA FR200-OS/1.5
* Grips - Kona
* Brakes - Shimano Saint Hydraulic Disc
* Brake Levers - Shimano Saint Hydraulic Disc
* Front hub - Mavic Crossmax SX Wheelset 20mm
* Rear hub - Mavic Crossmax SX Wheelset
* Spokes - Mavic Crossmax SX Wheelset 20m
* Tires - Maxxis Minion
* Rims - Mavic Crossmax SX Wheelset 20m
* Saddle - WTB Pure V
* Seatpost - FSA FR 270
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: kona stinky air '09
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »