mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Kona Entourage to Spz Enduro EVO.. should I?

Well... I broke my Kona Entourage Deluxe frame and did not have the warranty covered.

I can pay for a new Kona or replace it with any frame I want... and the Specialized Enduro Evo 2013 came to my mind.

What do you guys think?

I ride mostly flowy downhill trails (bike park style)... some times big jumps and not so technical downhills...

RideDirt
    I dont see why not ? The EVO i think would easily handle what you would put it thru , i loved my enduro comp i had. Everything about the bike from sitting on the bike to its geo and to the way it just felt . Just make sure they still dont do any proprietary shocks on the bike so you have the ability sto swap out your rear shock if you want ..Also , you could always add a 180mm fork on the front too ..

There are a few different bikes as mentioned below just depends if you want to buy new or used ? WHats your price budget .

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Can you afford a TR250? Others worth a look are Canfield The One, Intense Uzzi and Cove STD. The Enduro looks flexy :P
    2011 Custom Transition TR250

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Pädi View Post
    Can you afford a TR250? Others worth a look are Canfield The One, Intense Uzzi and Cove STD. The Enduro looks flexy :P
    The Transition is a good option...

Intense, Canfield and Cove do not have reliable distributors or any distributor at all in Brazil... so it´s not a good option. But it would be nice...

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by balog View Post
    The Transition is a good option...

Intense, Canfield and Cove do not have reliable distributors or any distributor at all in Brazil... so it´s not a good option. But it would be nice...
    Damn that sucks, same in Finland though.

I'd recommend you get the TR though, rides awesomely, so much adjustability and so playful Best looking bike on the market too IMO :P

TR-250 Photo Album - Pinkbike

Theres mine in case you're interested Love it to pieces!
    2011 Custom Transition TR250

usually cranky
    not knocking the endure evo any but i would go for a more dedicated fr bike for what you describe.