• 01-04-2013
    balog
    Kona Entourage to Spz Enduro EVO.. should I?
    Well... I broke my Kona Entourage Deluxe frame and did not have the warranty covered.

I can pay for a new Kona or replace it with any frame I want... and the Specialized Enduro Evo 2013 came to my mind.

What do you guys think?

I ride mostly flowy downhill trails (bike park style)... some times big jumps and not so technical downhills...
  • 01-04-2013
    aedubber
    I dont see why not ? The EVO i think would easily handle what you would put it thru , i loved my enduro comp i had. Everything about the bike from sitting on the bike to its geo and to the way it just felt . Just make sure they still dont do any proprietary shocks on the bike so you have the ability sto swap out your rear shock if you want ..Also , you could always add a 180mm fork on the front too ..

There are a few different bikes as mentioned below just depends if you want to buy new or used ? WHats your price budget .
  • 01-04-2013
    Pädi
    Can you afford a TR250? :D Others worth a look are Canfield The One, Intense Uzzi and Cove STD. The Enduro looks flexy :P
  • 01-04-2013
    balog
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Pädi View Post
    Can you afford a TR250? :D Others worth a look are Canfield The One, Intense Uzzi and Cove STD. The Enduro looks flexy :P

The Transition is a good option...

Intense, Canfield and Cove do not have reliable distributors or any distributor at all in Brazil... so it´s not a good option. But it would be nice...
  • 01-04-2013
    Pädi
    Quote:

Originally Posted by balog View Post
    The Transition is a good option...

Intense, Canfield and Cove do not have reliable distributors or any distributor at all in Brazil... so it´s not a good option. But it would be nice...

Damn that sucks, same in Finland though.

I'd recommend you get the TR though, rides awesomely, so much adjustability and so playful :) Best looking bike on the market too IMO :P

TR-250 Photo Album - Pinkbike

Theres mine in case you're interested :D Love it to pieces!
  • 01-04-2013
    b-kul
    not knocking the endure evo any but i would go for a more dedicated fr bike for what you describe.