If you think you can

KHS DH200 owners!

My buddy has a 2008 DH200 and is having a really hard time finding out the correct spring for it. He has the DHX5.0 on there. He weighs about 175 geared up and has a 450# spring on there and bottoms it very easily. Fox suggested a 350# for his weight on that bike. KHS was not much help either. He's running about 125psi in the boost chamber I think and everything else seems to be set up pretty good. He has the adjustable linkage set about in the middle.
    What spring do any of you KHS riders use? Thanks!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by 62kona
    My buddy has a 2008 DH200 and is having a really hard time finding out the correct spring for it. He has the DHX5.0 on there. He weighs about 175 geared up and has a 450# spring on there and bottoms it very easily. Fox suggested a 350# for his weight on that bike. KHS was not much help either. He's running about 125psi in the boost chamber I think and everything else seems to be set up pretty good. He has the adjustable linkage set about in the middle.
    What spring do any of you KHS riders use? Thanks!
    he needs to add air in boost chamber (most likely around 175)...I road the Azonic Recoil(same catalog bike) with a 500 lb spring but I weighed 205
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

If you think you can
    Ok, thanks. I'll tell him that. He did say that he was already running high preasure in there, but not sure how high.