Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    14

    No good K1krm come back,I hate it too

    this forum does kinda suck, everything gotta change sooner or later,
    Pink bike forum sucks too,same type of sh!t,I guess I will adjust, sach
    o I think alot of pepole changed names????

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 006_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,190
    Quote Originally Posted by sach View Post
    this forum does kinda suck, everything gotta change sooner or later,
    Pink bike forum sucks too,same type of sh!t,I guess I will adjust, sach
    o I think alot of pepole changed names????
    Dont worry about it, just enjoy yourself.

  3. #3
    Moose Member
    Reputation: Moosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,198
    I was back in some of my old trainwreck threads reviewing stuff, and it reminded me of a time when people in here seemed to care more, I mean, my thread about shitty old jamps got 100+ comments, mostly because Smurfy was trolling, but still, a lot of "Good job" comments and stuff.

    Then I went to some new threads and there seemed to be less caring in general, a lot more online type stuff going around (people trolling, making jokes, not being helpful) but that's the way things go. Just enjoy the good stuff on here, and try to be part of the solution. If you think this site needs to change, then be one of the ones trying to change it (but only if you are trying to change it to something good/better).

    As far as people changing names, I dunno... I do miss some of the old regulars though (Insanitylevel99, Craigstr, Whodaphuk, Jason_B... that crowd) some are still on from time to time, but not as much...

  4. #4
    PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    Reputation: StuLax18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,287
    Oh hi 9 year old thread, how are you?
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird
    2004 Turner Rail - Stoled

  5. #5
    locked - time out
    Reputation: sodak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,387
    damn 9 years old... Might be the oldest thread revive ever... haha....

  6. #6
    Moose Member
    Reputation: Moosey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,198
    woah... didn't realize OP posted in '04.

  7. #7
    PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    Reputation: StuLax18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,287
    I made this post in '04

    I wrote this song in 94. - YouTube
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird
    2004 Turner Rail - Stoled

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 006_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    8,190
    Quote Originally Posted by StuLax18 View Post
    Oh hi 9 year old thread, how are you?
    Ya, its a fun game to find an old thread with Zero responses...........

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: craigstr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,333

    I'm still here Moosey

    Quote Originally Posted by Moosey View Post
    I was back in some of my old trainwreck threads reviewing stuff, and it reminded me of a time when people in here seemed to care more, I mean, my thread about shitty old jamps got 100+ comments, mostly because Smurfy was trolling, but still, a lot of "Good job" comments and stuff.

    Then I went to some new threads and there seemed to be less caring in general, a lot more online type stuff going around (people trolling, making jokes, not being helpful) but that's the way things go. Just enjoy the good stuff on here, and try to be part of the solution. If you think this site needs to change, then be one of the ones trying to change it (but only if you are trying to change it to something good/better).

    As far as people changing names, I dunno... I do miss some of the old regulars though (Insanitylevel99, Craigstr, Whodaphuk, Jason_B... that crowd) some are still on from time to time, but not as much...
    Glad to hear you miss me. I still post plenty just not much over here.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,615
    Quote Originally Posted by 006_007 View Post
    Ya, its a fun game to find an old thread with Zero responses...........
    You dork!
    The guy yo' momma "act" like she don't know!

Similar Threads

  1. i hate the new format...(& a question)
    By *rt* in forum Passion
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 03-22-2004, 11:03 AM
  2. Hate to see her go! Black Ano XL Blur
    By Shiftless in forum Passion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-20-2004, 01:09 AM
  3. Hate to see her go!
    By Shiftless in forum Passion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 12:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •