Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack

hey cauliflower ear! yer boxer is almost ready thanx to push

this just in over on the turner forum via littermag: push yer boxer soon!

i want to push the rear but it seemed kinda silly to ignore the front and get a serious performance imbalance. now thats no longer a issue. count my money spent kids. the line forms behind me.
    No, I'm NOT back!

talked to jimmy and they should be geared up and ready for boxxer service next week. he suggested ya keep a eye on the website, wait till ya see the boxxer service become available and then place yer orders. pricing is bein finalized as we speak and hes about as excited as a little boy can be after the testing at bootleg last year. seems this is a 7 year plan thats finally come to be and theyre super stoked on the results.
    No, I'm NOT back!

GAME ON!
    you respond to your own posts a lot
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

Capricious youth...
    That's frickin' awesome. I can't imagine anything better than picking up PUSH'd WC internals for my Boxxer Team.
    Meh.

Capricious youth...
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine
    you respond to your own posts a lot
    HAHAHAHAHA... I had to choke down laughter in my quiet office when I read that.
    Meh.

DenverDH'er
    Well, they better get busy working on the 2010 internals. All that hard work and then Rock Shox goes and builds a better, badder-arse fork.

golly, im sorry if that bugs ya. next time i have more info on somethin, ill keep it to myself. or you could just get over it. yeah... lets go with that.
    No, I'm NOT back!

GAME ON!
    does this mean the totem is next?
    RIP Adam Yauch

"M.C. for what I AM and do, the A is for Adam and the lyrics; true"

Dr Phil mmkay
    Quote Originally Posted by rep_1969
    Well, they better get busy working on the 2010 internals. All that hard work and then Rock Shox goes and builds a better, badder-arse fork.
    I think the idea was for people who are already on the current Boxxer to have a tuning option somewhat on par (and possibly better if you're talking about the PUSH WC tuning) with the 2010 Boxxer without having to spend $1,700 on a fork. Of course, that new 2010 Boxxer won't be custom tuned for an individual rider out of the factory.

With that said, I really doubt anyone's going to go out and buy an older Boxxer just for the regular factory Push tune. Maybe if they're a privateer on the racing circuit, the WC tune might be what they're looking for. I could be wrong as there are a lot of gear-whores out that (myself included).