POC Cortex Flow vs. One Industries Gamma
One Gamma manufacturer description:
- Dual density EPS liner inserts
- Large intake and exhaust vents and fully channeled liner
- Snap in comfort liner and cheek pads
- Moisture wicking Nylex comfort liner
- Enlarged eye port
- Unique 2-position visor adjustment.
- Pre-preg, reinforced fiberglass
- Superior impact protection with progressive energy absorbing inserts
- Increased cooling from flow-through ventilation
- Easily cleaned
- Plush comfort with moisture management liner
- Large peripheral visibility. Great goggle fitment
- ECE/DOT 1325g
POC Cortex Flow manufacturer description:
- A generously ventilated full face helmet with an outer shell made of fiber glass. The fiber glass shell is slightly heavier than carbon fiber but on the other hand, it is more durable. The liner is made of multi-impact EPP, which means that the helmet withstands numerous crashes without having to be replaced, s would any other EPS helmet. The open vents allow more air to flow through the helmet, increasing the user comfort. So, for all those fearless riders out there eating dirt, this should be their choice. Sizes: S/M, M/L & L/XL.
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Thread: Helmet Vote
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »