mtbr member

Haro Werx Thread-HT

So I'm looking at picking up a bike to start riding trail with my dog with, but also something that I can start learning small dj's on, and to use for Rays MTB park in the winter. Anyone had a chance to ride this bike? How does it feel? How's that fork? I'm not talking long epic xc, just 5-7 mile afterwork loops that are basically flat rolling terrain. Basically I want to pick up something to start riding everday, as pedaling my DH bike around is just overkill. I can probably pick it up for around $900, anyone ridden one?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Meh.
    It's a super sick bike. Rides well. I'm not usually a fan of Haros either. But I really have been impressed. THe old Escape series gave you a lot for your money.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    It's a super sick bike. Rides well. I'm not usually a fan of Haros either. But I really have been impressed. THe old Escape series gave you a lot for your money.
    So do you have one? Got any pictures? How's it ride for trail use, I was hoping to find a bike for the three categories I'll be doing when I'm not riding my big bike. (Trail, dj, Rays Park)

Cynical Bystander
    The old Werx hardtail seemed to always have great reviews and I still see a few of them every now and then at 4x races. I'd imagine that this one is nothing less than awesome, and it looks pretty sweet.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

Meh.
    No, I don't have one. I had one of the old Escapes. And I built up an Escape for my buddy as well. I have limited time on that frame, but first impressions were good.

e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
    the frames look sick

change the fork tho

Glad to Be Alive
    questions questions questions
    we got questions
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

SamIAm
    i have one of the escape frames and i think they are freakin awsome for the cash.

go for it deffinatally
    <(*-*<) Go Ride (>*-*)>

05 SxT: totemcoil, dhxair, juicycarbons, LXcranks, X9kit, halo freedomdisc, deity compound pedals