Andy
    Apr 2011

Listen! Haro Mx3 anyone?

total noob here, just getting into biking and well i just picked up the sport from my bro. I used to ride Motorcycles/ dirtbikes so i know my way around 2 wheels but i picked up this bike first of all because im interested in dowhill/ freeride type riding.
    My question is, does anyone use this bike? i understand its not made anymore but i got it because it was at a good price i believe (260), and has a very light frame, the bike was in excellent condition the only thing i noticed is that the fork is a standard suntour and not a long travel one.
    i went off and bought a marzocchi jr.t pro, only because i got it at a good price, good thing to do or not?
    Even though i just started, i am serious about the sport
    Input please?

mtbr member
    May 2015
    Wow, four years of crickets.
    Just bought one myself, looking for torque figures for the single pivot swingarm.

Glad to Be Alive
    ride it...destoy it...buy a better bike that isn't single pivot....drink lots of beer and crown royal
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    May 2015
    Just trying to ride it without damaging the bike or myself- not looking to win the X-games. I've got a SJ FSR, but this has a "cool" factor, even as a grocery-getter.