Glad to Be Alive

Happy New Year !!!

Hope you all had a toast like this...now give me the bottle !!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Happy New Year !!!-2013-01-01.jpg  

the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    nice pic. happy new year to you as well.

Gnarly
    Dom Perignon... fancy!
    Ringing in 2013 with style

Happy New Year!
    F*ck Cancer

Eat your veggies

mtbr member
    I knew it, wonder if that's waxing hahaha.
    Folangag

mtbr member
    May 2006
    She looks kind of dirty, like a Berkely hippy-chick, but without the hairy legs and pits.
    The guy yo' momma "act" like she don't know!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Don't get me wrong...she's hot. But what's up with her toes? Somebody put them in a vise or something?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mbell View Post
    Don't get me wrong...she's hot. But what's up with her toes? Somebody put them in a vise or something?
    Very hot! But there is nothing worse than a smoking babe with gnarcore feet o_0 her hands are jacked too, usually comes as a package deal. Bad hands = bad feet. Regardless, this is the top notch material that we've come to expect from SMT. would still take the bottle over the girl though, the bottle can't speak.

mtbr member
    Looks like you picked her up at the crack hotel?

If you can afford Dom, can't you afford a classier hooker?

RideDirt
    You could totally just give her a nice face plant :P

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by csermonet View Post
    Very hot! But there is nothing worse than a smoking babe with gnarcore feet o_0 her hands are jacked too, usually comes as a package deal. Bad hands = bad feet. Regardless, this is the top notch material that we've come to expect from SMT. would still take the bottle over the girl though, the bottle can't speak.
    she is actually very hot...just weird angle...she has long fingers and toes...she does hand modeling and regular modeling .......but after an all day SHIVER's New Years Eve party/ Jan 1 birthday party for me...things tend to get out of control
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

DenverDH'er
    I don't care what you guys say, that chick is smoking hot!!

mtbr member
    Sure, she's hot, but the makeup, hair, lighting, and location of the photoshoot make her look like a crack ho!

Sure, it's 'artsy', but sometimes I have to stifle a giggle when an overzealous photographer thinks something silly like this setup is 'edgy' or even remotely a good idea. If anything, it is embarrassing to the woman. The 'raw' look he was going for is a fine esthetic, but the pieces came together very awkward, suggesting some darker, violent, and seedy undertones. I don't believe that is at all what the photographer was going for. The Champagne suggests they were going for something more raw, sensual, and based on her facial expression, playful. They kinda failed. The photo is creepy and degrading.

This has been a superfluous analysis of your obligatory 'hot lady on new years' photo by a pedantic fine arts scholar. Have a nice thread!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikemaya View Post
    Sure, she's hot, but the makeup, hair, lighting, and location of the photoshoot make her look like a crack ho!

Sure, it's 'artsy', but sometimes I have to stifle a giggle when an overzealous photographer thinks something silly like this setup is 'edgy' or even remotely a good idea. If anything, it is embarrassing to the woman. The 'raw' look he was going for is a fine esthetic, but the pieces came together very awkward, suggesting some darker, violent, and seedy undertones. I don't believe that is at all what the photographer was going for. The Champagne suggests they were going for something more raw, sensual, and based on her facial expression, playful. They kinda failed. The photo is creepy and degrading.

This has been a superfluous analysis of your obligatory 'hot lady on new years' photo by a pedantic fine arts scholar. Have a nice thread!
    it was a DRUNK DARE and she actually did it...she comb her hair wild and posed for us at the party..no artsy photographer at all.it was a Note 2 Camera phone...everyone knows that's my hallway wall if you have been to my new digs

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS View Post
    it was a DRUNK DARE and she actually did it...she comb her hair wild and posed for us at the party..no artsy photographer at all.it was a Note 2 Camera phone...everyone knows that's my hallway wall if you have been to my new digs
    Lol plausible. Highly unlikely. My room mate has the Note 2, and it's pictures do not look anything like that.

Glad to Be Alive
    Lol plausible. Highly unlikely. My room mate has the Note 2, and it's pictures do not look anything like that.
    IDK what you are looking at....it's overexposed and too bright???

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    I'm looking at a 20-something smoking hot apparently successful model sitting naked with her vagina spread apart in a fat old creepy married mans hallway. Seems totally legit -_-Not to mention you can see a flash in the reflection on the bottle. Definitely not a small camera phone flash. You're not foolin me old man

mtbr member
    TANKARD - A Girl Called Cerveza (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube

This song goes along so well with the pic...
    Folangag

Glad to Be Alive
    I'm looking at a 20-something smoking hot apparently successful model sitting naked with her vagina spread apart in a fat old creepy married mans hallway. Seems totally legit -_-Not to mention you can see a flash in the reflection on the bottle. Definitely not a small camera phone flash. You're not foolin me old man
    if you only knew....