Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    SNOWRIDER
    I've sported a pair of gold Hadley's for years and love them!!
    "If you don't go [skibiking] this year, you'll be at least one year older when you do." ~ Warren Miller
    (Check out the 'IMPACT' video for some skibike footage)

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyN
    Just got off the phone w/Sue from Hadley. She was friendly and knowledgeable as usual, and is sending out the parts I need to rebuild my 4 year old rear hub... completely free of charge.

Once in a while you come across a company that puts out a top notch product, and then stands behind it exceeding all expectations.

Hadley is definitely on that short list.
    Did anyone have Sue contact information just like email or phone nos.?
    Or where can I find it?

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deweydude
    I've sported a pair of gold Hadley's for years and love them!!
    Gold is my next color.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by MTSC
    Did anyone have Sue contact information just like email or phone nos.?
    Or where can I find it?
    Hadley Racing Products
    1937 W 11th St, Upland, CA
    (909) 946-6780

I don't give out people's personal email
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    I have a ~10 year old Hadley thats been bomb proof, still going strong...

Flaccid Member
    7 year old Hadleys here... indeed, bomb proof under my weight, and I put a lot of miles per year on mine. Customer Service, when I rarely need it, is awesome.

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    I got Hadley Hubs never use at the moment Front 20mm Thru-Axle x 110mm (H600110 DH Type), Hadley Red SDH Disc Rear Hub QR x 135mm.
    Any opinion from the end user or would be possible a voice from the manufacturer's technician. Is it advisable to upgrade the existing bearing to boca bearing full ceramic is there any technical disadvantage in terms of original design of the hubs and what is my expectation if rolls with upgrade bearings.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by wolhelm
    I got Hadley Hubs never use at the moment Front 20mm Thru-Axle x 110mm (H600110 DH Type), Hadley Red SDH Disc Rear Hub QR x 135mm.
    Any opinion from the end user or would be possible a voice from the manufacturer's technician. Is it advisable to upgrade the existing bearing to boca bearing full ceramic is there any technical disadvantage in terms of original design of the hubs and what is my expectation if rolls with upgrade bearings.
    give them a call and ask ......I would just use what you have, but do what you going to do

mtbr member
    Bump. Just because.

Best customer service in the business and they still don't have a website. I kinda like that in today's world.
    "Fart in a paper bag, after eating the #17 plate from filibertos. STRAVA!" M77Ranger.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS View Post
    yep buy cheaper hubs and then replace it, and then replace them again......My Hadley Hubs been going strong for over 7 years. think about the price and divide by 7 heck divide by 10 years because I will still ride these for 3 more years and I am 220 with gear jumping stuff all the time like this.

Bottom line: Hadley Hubs last a long time and in the long run they are cheaper then those discounted other hubs after you replace them a few times and not worth the headache either.....

that was post was from 2009.....I am still riding same hubs....and converting to 157 hub for carbon V10 was super easy....unscrew a bolt (axle) and take off nut (other side of axle) and it is done...simplicity and they work...also now using a set of Hadley's on Wife's bike ( 4 years old now)

12 year old and 4 year old Hadley's....BECAUSE THEY WORK !!!!
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

GOD SPEED # 58 RIP
    Small, local company ( SoCal ) making some bad arse hubs. Luv Hadley no doubt one of the best.

Nice post
    GOD SPEED # 58 YOU'LL BE MISSED

mtbr member
    I have 2 sets of hubs on bikes and one set on wife's Ibis mojo. And somewhere, someone is riding a set on my stolen 2008 Ventana El Ciclon.

They may not have a website but you can call and Suzanne will pick up on the 2nd ring. Try getting someone to answer the phone at CK. Not.
    "Fart in a paper bag, after eating the #17 plate from filibertos. STRAVA!" M77Ranger.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockman View Post
    They may not have a website but you can call and Suzanne will pick up on the 2nd ring. Try getting someone to answer the phone at CK. Not.
    CK will pick up, but expect some attitude. It's like they think they make the bee's knees of things, while they can't even copy Cane Creek's headsets well enough so their HS' don't clunk. I mean, what remedial mechanical engineer would use a compressible element (o-ring) in the headset top cap so the wedge ring can shift around!?

Go Hadley. They use standard bearings, so you can source replacements from anywhere...and even ceramics w/o costing you your left nut!
    Naysayers never apologize. Critics go to their grave thinking everyone else is wrong.
    ╭∩╮( . )╭∩╮

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3