mtbr member
    Aug 2007

"Fluidride: like a pro" & "VirtualDescent.com" teasers are live!

Our two most recent project teasers are now live on the Fluidride home page.

This is a pretty exciting time for us here. In early November both projects will be fully launched and live on the web. Check them out!

clyde in training
    The clips are pretty sweet, but I am not a big fan of instructional videos.

Just roll it......
    Quote Originally Posted by 08nwsula
    I am not a big fan of instructional videos.
    Me neither......I've got mad skills, so there's really nothing for me to learn. Besides, I'm pretty sure that I'm a better rider than Lars or Simon.

mtbr member
    thats cool, they got my local trails in the video.
    I like to ride bikes fast.

clyde in training
    Quote Originally Posted by ebxtreme
    Me neither......I've got mad skills, so there's really nothing for me to learn. Besides, I'm pretty sure that I'm a better rider than Lars or Simon.
    A lot of racing has crap to do with technique and more to do with practice. Bode Miller has horrible form for a skier but he is still one of the fastest in the world. And yes, ski racing and bike racing involve similar technique and motor function, in case anyone wants to say something about that.
    I am not saying instructional videos are bad, I just personally prefer ergonomics and reaction. You can have the best "technique" and still be really slow.

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    Well the instructional movie is not geard specifically towards racing.

It is based on physics, body mechanics, and theory. Not only does it provide information on how to ride faster... But also how to ride everything more safely, at every skill level.

It was designed to have something for everyone- from a sport level xc rider, to a professional level downhiller.