mtbr member
    Feb 2004

farting le toy III

Does anyone else with a letoy3 have the same problem?
    i think it's because there's no drain hole at the bottom of the frame so, everytime i move the seatpost it makes a pssss sound like i am pumping air into the frame.
    should i drill a small hole at the bottom of the bb?

thanks

Team Captain
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M1er
    Does anyone else with a letoy3 have the same problem?
    i think it's because there's no drain hole at the bottom of the frame so, everytime i move the seatpost it makes a pssss sound like i am pumping air into the frame.
    should i drill a small hole at the bottom of the bb?

thanks

yes, definitely

especially if you're using a BMX BB. drill the whole at the very lowest point on the shell, but make sure you dont hit the serial number!

Yo momma's pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryJerry
    yes, definitely

especially if you're using a BMX BB. drill the whole at the very lowest point on the shell, but make sure you dont hit the serial number!
    Drill the hole a little higher though for a carburetion hole and you could have yourself a rolling bong.
    "So pass me the pipe, and sing me a song, and when the pipe's cashed out just load up the bong"

Jason Boland and the Stragglers

[size=6]I'm playin bocci ball, leave me alone[/size]

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate N
    Drill the hole a little higher though for a carburetion hole and you could have yourself a rolling bong.
    could you please illustrate your bong idea..........
    i wanna try it. a DHS Mono Bong........
    i heard gary houseman did this to his bike.......................

Yo momma's pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    could you please illustrate your bong idea..........
    i wanna try it. a DHS Mono Bong........
    i heard gary houseman did this to his bike.......................
    His was so complex that he had a wheel driven air pump and could pump the gonja smoke while he was riding from a tube run up the handlebar and up his jersey sleeve. Pretty sweet setup I must say
    "So pass me the pipe, and sing me a song, and when the pipe's cashed out just load up the bong"

banned
    Dec 2003

NATE - Did you get my message about the Bonz

His was so complex that he had a wheel driven air pump and could pump the gonja smoke while he was riding from a tube run up the handlebar and up his jersey sleeve. Pretty sweet setup I must say
    levers?

Yo momma's pimp
    Quote Originally Posted by riggse
    levers?
    Yeah dude, I've been meaning to get back witcha about them. Will they fit any style Hayes brakes? I don't have the HFX 9's, I just have the like comps that come stock on a Special Ed Big Hit. Will they still work on there?

banned
    Dec 2003

yes, that is what I have

Yeah dude, I've been meaning to get back witcha about them. Will they fit any style Hayes brakes? I don't have the HFX 9's, I just have the like comps that come stock on a Special Ed Big Hit. Will they still work on there?
    the 2002 Hayes Comps, before they even came out with the 9's. I only used them for a couple/few months, not a scratch on them. 25 bucks plus a couple bucks for shipping. Let me know, and I'll throw the stock levers back on and send you the Bonz.

I got those Avid Mechs, with my 8" Braking rotors, and they rock. They were so fast on South Mountain yesterday that I broke my Enduro Pro....

Yo momma's pimp
    the 2002 Hayes Comps, before they even came out with the 9's. I only used them for a couple/few months, not a scratch on them. 25 bucks plus a couple bucks for shipping. Let me know, and I'll throw the stock levers back on and send you the Bonz.

I got those Avid Mechs, with my 8" Braking rotors, and they rock. They were so fast on South Mountain yesterday that I broke my Enduro Pro....
    Kewl deel man, sounds good.

Broke your rig huh? Man that sucks, time ta step it up to the big bikes

banned
    Dec 2003

so.....

Kewl deel man, sounds good.

Broke your rig huh? Man that sucks, time ta step it up to the big bikes
    do you want me to e-mail you my address? just send a MO and I'll ship them the next day.

Yeah, sucks that it broke but it was a warranty type of break so I'll be covered....

Yo momma's pimp
    do you want me to e-mail you my address? just send a MO and I'll ship them the next day.

Yeah, sucks that it broke but it was a warranty type of break so I'll be covered....
    that'll be just peachy. it'll be friday before I can send the $$, so it's no hurry.

nathan dot nelson at paccar dot com

good to hear about the bike. Ya gonna get a Big Hit, or Demo 9 or something? Or stick with the Enduro

banned
    Dec 2003

e-mail sent

that'll be just peachy. it'll be friday before I can send the $$, so it's no hurry.

nathan dot nelson at paccar dot com

good to hear about the bike. Ya gonna get a Big Hit, or Demo 9 or something? Or stick with the Enduro
    you should have it by now