Mountain Bikes For Life

Down Hill Bike??

Hey every one what are some good down hill bikes in a medium size frame. thanks also were are some more down hill parks to ride near mountain creek.
    Giant Anthem X 29ER 0 With ODI Rouge Lock-On Grips
    Check Out My YouTube Channel

RideDirt
    Have you rented from creek or ridden a downhill bike ? There isn't a good downhill bike , it's what fits you and your skills .

Mountain Bikes For Life
    ya i rented from there i road the Devinci Wilson RC i liked it. but what would you suggest a trek downhill bike or a glory. on a scale of 1-10 i would rate my self as a 7 i can ride most if not all trails at mountain creek so if you can maybe steer me in the right direction any help would be great thanks

RideDirt
    Well they both are good , but I would suggest trying to ride on both to see how you feel on them , if you can that is .. Both bikes are good , just whatever fits your budget and comes out specd better then I would say buy that .. That devinici is pretty sick huh ..

Mountain Bikes For Life
    ha ya before i tested of the gt 2.0 and the devinici was just so much better i mean i was flying threw the trails was very nice around the corners and real technical stuff. did you have a chance to try that air bag i think i might have to it looks awesome

RideDirt
    Check out my YouTube channel ... I'll hit it next time for sure ... You hit the step up going down the fire road after lower breakout or any of upper dominion ?

Mountain Bikes For Life
    Ya I checked out your YouTube also subscribed I like your videos the one with the air bag is cool. Break out is one of my favorite trails I also ride dominion that's a fun trail with awesome features. I like the green horn to ego trip. I like the technical trails to such as BMW