Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    mtbr member
    I've been to only 2 lift serviced parks - Whistler and Seven Springs (Pennsylvania).

Seven Springs is about 1/100th of what Whistler is. Not to diss Seven Springs, which is fun - but Whistler is freakin heaven.
    Check out my You Tube Channel

drunk & disorderly

Highland

Quote Originally Posted by 95 GT Rebound View Post
    Highland Mountain Bike Park is my go to place here on the east coast. While the runs maybe shorter then some places and the mountain maybe smaller scaled, they build like crazy and have a great bunch of guys who build and maintain the trails. It is my favorite place to ride and recommend it to any and everyone. Other than it being smaller than others like Whistler, there is NO knocking Highland. I do want to ride Whistler in a crazy way though. It's the only place I can imagine being equal to/better than Highland....though I'm sure someone will dispute this hahaha.
    Yeah. You simply can't say one bad thing about highland. Best mtb mountain on the east coast! Hands down!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini2k05 View Post
    Right right, there is DEFINITELY no lift access near LA. None whatsoever. TOTALLY no lift access. I want to repeat that for clarity. NO LIFT ACCESS near LA.
    I meant quality...Mt baldy just doesn't do it for me
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-18-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS View Post
    quality...Mt baldy just doesn't do it for me

What??? You didn't like that incredibly killer video from earlier in the year that they put out with about 26 seconds of downhill?

Any news on the rumor that they'll try to do something for biking in the off season from skiing?

Professional Troll
    Quote Originally Posted by mbell View Post
    What??? You didn't like that incredibly killer video from earlier in the year that they put out with about 26 seconds of downhill?

Any news on the rumor that they'll try to do something for biking in the off season from skiing?
    Right right, that little clip is the only bike trail there. There is definitely nothing else, nothing at all.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    did anyone go to whistler in 2012 and mammoth in 2012, how do the two compare?

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonjm View Post
    did anyone go to whistler in 2012 and mammoth in 2012, how do the two compare?
    \
    still no comparison....mammoth step it up the last 2 years....but not even close
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4