Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    banned

Dirty Harry's: Tahoe Donner

Hey me and my friend are up in Donner for a day(saturday) and becuz northstar is closed, are looking for some trail to ride. None of that Xc ****. we are looking for some Dh Fr technical, jumps, drops, w/e. If u have any info on a trail within 20 mins of Donner pm me if u dont want anyone to here about it, or post if its a legal known trail.Thanks

Glad to Be Alive
    r u serious....like who would want to give up that info.....not flaming at all.....just realistic
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

banned
    i know thats wut i figured, i was just hoping that maybe someone would be chill eniugh.

are there any cool legal trails

mtbr member
    go to a bike shop. its the only way. yes there is trails but u need to know the right people

mtbr member
    Deleted
    Last edited by Martin6; 10-27-2007 at 09:55 PM.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin6
    Go up HWY 267 to Brockway Summit. Head up towards Martis Peak and look for trails. There's enough there to satisfy you.
    thanks , is there any jumps or anything, or just fun trails?

mtbr member
    Deleted
    Last edited by Martin6; 10-27-2007 at 09:55 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    you arent gonna get any info off here, or you shouldn't. i dont know why that guy posted that but all you will do is get lost

mtbr member
    Deleted
    Last edited by Martin6; 10-27-2007 at 09:56 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    im not giving you any info on those trails either, its up to you to earn peoples trust

Equal opportunity meanie
    If you have to ask on here about that trail, then it probably isn't for you. Definetely not an easy trail and the hits on that trail are pretty serious. It's probably snowed at the top too and at that point I don't think I'd even be able to find it.

There's some legal shuttles off of hwy 431 between incline village and Reno, though the names and locations escape me now. You'd probably have better luck with those.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    That trail is legit...I wish I could be a local.
    [SIZE=4]JackNugz[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

mtbr member
    Yeah, I gurantee you even if you found the start of the trail you would get lost very quicky. Martin6 please delete your post of the area it is in, It is secret for a reason. The road up is probably locked up now anyway.

banned
    Well actually your all wrong, i just got back from Dirty harry's, turns out our next door neigbor new exactly how to get to the trails, and we ended up just following some guys in, we rode the entire way to the bottom and had an awsome time, Oh and to the guy who says that i shouldnt ask about this trail becasue its to hard, well ura dumbass, we hucked it all the way down, and never even got close to falling.

Any way, after the ride we went and stopped at Trukee bmx park, and hit up the jumps there and my buddy jumped a berm cased it, and snapped the chainstay on his endero expert, so now hes out. Pics soon to come in the broken bike forum.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tod Says What?!
    Well actually your all wrong, i just got back from Dirty harry's, turns out our next door neigbor new exactly how to get to the trails, and we ended up just following some guys in, we rode the entire way to the bottom and had an awsome time, Oh and to the guy who says that i shouldnt ask about this trail becasue its to hard, well ura dumbass, we hucked it all the way down, and never even got close to falling.

Any way, after the ride we went and stopped at Trukee bmx park, and hit up the jumps there and my buddy jumped a berm cased it, and snapped the chainstay on his endero expert, so now hes out. Pics soon to come in the broken bike forum.
    he was thinking of a different trail, i think...

the terrain up there is fun.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matt

yeah it was awsome, have u ridden this specific trail before?

Geek
    Quote Originally Posted by matt

AXELS!!!! SLT!!!!
    Balls to the wall until you see god. Turn Left!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    yeah it was awsome, have u ridden this specific trail before?
    yes i have

Now with flavor!!

good for you

huckin and all

You're still a fvcking tool for posting an illegal trail name on the internet.
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down........ all for the sake of a race on the internet.

mtbr member
    Deleted
    Last edited by Martin6; 10-27-2007 at 09:57 PM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin6
    Deleted
    Thankyou

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    good for you

huckin and all

yup because we allllll know that once a name is said, the trail is done. forever.

seriosuly, you west coasters......

Glad to Be Alive

agree 100 %
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Jul 2004

Not an illegal trail

It's mostly on private land is my understanding -- be thankful to the owner as he lets people ride there, as long as it doesn't get out of control. But yeah, it's "gray-area".

I don't agree with a lot of the comments abot the trail itself.. The trailhead isn't that hard to find, interections are fairly obvious... but there's several ways to eventually come out.
    Live to Ride, Ride to Live

banned
    good for you

huckin and all

actually dumb ****, its not ilegal, and it has a regualar trail crew that works on it every once in a while. And everyone in Tahoe knows about it, ************** had no problem telling us the name and local, the only reason i asked was to get directions of what trails to take once we got to the entrance, which i might add is in plain site for any hiker or biker to see
    Last edited by The Tod Says What?!; 10-28-2007 at 04:52 PM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast